PEEPING TOM

ALEXIS POV

Ok why has he been quiet? This is the end I guess, we were over before we even started. I guess this is the moment I get rejected. Brie whimpers in my head. I start sobbing and shaking.

"Baby doll I am not going to reject you..." I zone out as his talking because I and my wolf are howling with joy next thing I know his eyes are black and his grip is tight, extremely tight that I know it's going to leave a bruise and it's getting tighter with each second that passes

"Umm Zavier you are kind of hurting me" and immediately his grip loosens and... wait is he hard? Did I just call him a nickname? Cue the blush right on time, sometimes I hate how easily I blush by sometimes I mean every time.

"Baby what did you just call me" he grits out

"Me? Well err... I s-said...Nah I didn't say anything, nothing came out these little ol lips" really a stutter and blush? Really universe? Really? "wow nice save there, so believable" Brie snorts and rolls her eyes. What it's not my fault my mates presence renders me brain dead, I blame the moon goddess. A little hotness I can handle but this nope it's way beyond me

"We both know that's not true" he says while grazing my lip his fire finger and thumbs which both have rings "now be a good girl and say what you said again, then maybe I will reward you" he says huskily. Cue my panties flooding with my cheeks flaming right on time and of course he chuckles sexily, wait can a chuckle be sexy?

XZAVIER POV

I wasn't expecting her to give me a nickname nor was I was expecting my body's reaction to said nickname. Hearing her say my name even in a shortened version was like someone switching on the power switch of my arousal plug, my reaction was instantaneous. I never thought someone could get me that hard or fast.

"We both know that's not true" I say huskily while rubbing my fingers against her soft full and sinful lips after she tries to deny saying anything. "now be a good girl and say what you said again then maybe I will reward you " I add hoping to get a reaction out of her, right on cue I'm blessed with that lovely shade of red I've come to love and that sweet scent of arousal that almost makes me want to slobber "almost right? Sure" Damien sneers.

Fuck I can't wait to see how far the blush goes, does it affect her full body or just shoulders upwards? "yet he says I am the perverted one" Damien scoffs and rolls his eyes. He is just jealous because our mate is yet to meet him that's why he's acting like someone shoved a tree trunk up his ass. "well lah di dah aren't you a smart boy, I'm impressed" he says sarcastically. Wait, scratch that it's not a tree trunk it's either the entire tree or he is seeing his man period "a manroid"

"Why are you hard" she speaks up innocently and I'm dumbstruck not for lack of words but they are all too vulgar "oh yes Xzavier, please explain to our normal and none perverted mate like you, why on earth you are hard" Some days I just want to beat this guy well err wolf up but I can't.

I am hard because you smell so fucking good that you make me want to fuck you till you can't open your eyes or form a coherent sentence. I am hard because I love your blush you much and I am dying to see how far it goes as well as how many places I cold turn red. I want to worship and tease your body with my hands, mouth and dick till you feel boneless and utterly satisfied.

That's why I am hard baby doll but if I say these things to you then you'll probably run for the hills.

UNKNOWN POV

I can't stand the sight of my angel in that fucker's arms, it is so infuriating that I almost I want to end him right there but I have to wait a few more weeks and she will be mine. Hopefully a part of me is growing in her and then she will be mine in every sense of the word but for now I just have to settle for watching from afar. I mean did you really think I would forget about you angel.

It hurts that you probably don't remember the magical night we spent, you were so pliant and sweet. I can't get the images out of my head. You looked equal parts cute and sexy all drugged up that I can't help but wonder you would look like sober.

I have already planned our everything, I just need to bid my time and soon I'll hold you in my arms again.

It's been written in the stars baby, fuck the moon goddess. You were supposed to mine but some how the moon goddess messed it up but now I am going to rectify that. The first step was taking your virginity and possibly getting you pregnant. Once I get you in my arms again, I'll spend the whole day ridding you this mutt's smell and touch because you belong to me and only me. The only reason I'm letting you get pregnant is so that you won't be able to get away, till we meet again angel.