UNFILTERED

XZAVIER'S POV

Damn this girl is going to be the death of me, the little shivers she gets when I am close to her just makes me want to wrap myself around her. I just can't help myself from touching her I can see she is getting worked up, is it weird that her anger kind of turns me on.

"Nope it doesn't make you weird, you're just a fucking horny creep that's all" Damien says you sometimes it's gets tiring having a stupid fucker stuck in my head and that can also hear my every thought.

"Hey shit face I heard that" like I said annoying and tiring. I block our link before he can reply. Next thing I know my mate is running out the door. Baby Doll you've made a big mistake, I'm always down for a chase and with that I am sprinting after her.

Damn she runs really fast but not fast enough to escape me. The look on her face as I corner her behind gym is priceless, she looks like an upset puppy.

ALEXIS'S POV

I don't know where I am heading but I just want to lose this creep, "you mean mate right?" Brie would have said in a dreamy voice if I didn't block our connection. Why can't this dude take a hint "I am not interested, I think I need to tattoo it on my face with neon colors or get in done in neon lights or something. I'm so caught up thinking about what would be the best way to show my lack of interest that I took a wrong turn and arrive at a dead end in the gym, crap. No surprise at that tall glass of creepy is staring right back at me why the hell am I so unlucky. I put in my sternest face but I'm sure you can guess what happens, tall, hot and creepy just starts chuckling. Oh no this fucker is going down.

I try and push him away emphasis on "try" I mean who is this fucking ripped and muscular? Well I guess it is the effort that matters.

"Done feeling me up baby doll" he huskily whispers, I instantly melt and turn red because one that nickname does weird things to my hormone and two I got side tracked from trying to push him away, I ended up groping him like a fan girl.

"Aw my little mate's blushing"... did this creep just call me little? I mean I know that 5ft4inches isn't that tall but no need to rub it in. I'm perfect size for cuddling and being carried and being cute too, he's only good at being a human wall or ladder nothing cute about that.

"Hey umm tall glass of creepy mind getting out my way I have something called hell er I mean school to attend". I say a voice much braver than I am currently feeling.

"How dare you talk to me like that? I am your alpha and the fact that you are my mate doesn't change anything" he growls roughly while holding my arms tightly, I think it's going to bruise.

"Hold on just a minute! One just because your my alpha & my mate doesn't give you the right to treat me like your property and two release because your hurting me" I finish with a huff and a hard poke on his rock hard chest, focus Alexis focus. As usual I prove to be very unintimidating and he chuckles again, he fucking chuckles.

"Feisty just the way I like them" he says with a smirk.

"Them? Are you fucking kidding so what now? Am I part of your harem now? God you're a sick bastard. Listen here chuckles I don't know what you're into or Parr of but I'm not interested and I do not like sharing" his eyes go black and I know his wolf is in charge I almost regret saying all that but I was pissed when am pissed I tend to have no brain to mouth filter but hey it's not like I have that much of a filter on a normal day ok back to the issue at hand the big bad angry wolf.