Monty (Requested Imagine)

Requested by: LittleSuburban

"So I'll see you at Bryce's party tonight, yeah?" Jessica asked after the last period bell rang.

"Definitely, when do I miss a good party?" I chuckled at her and then waved goodbye saying that I'd see her later.

I walked out of English class and down the hallway to find Montgomery, my boyfriend of seven months.

I approached his locker and saw a couple girls talking to him. They were twirling their hair and smiling and giggling to whatever he was telling them.

Monty definitely looked like he enjoyed their attention.

   I listened from afar as he continued to flirt with them, showing them that famous Montgomery de la Cruz smirk.

I rolled my eyes, not impressed that he was flirting with random girls. I walked away, seeing as Monty was too caught up in conversation.

I threw my backpack in the passenger seat of my car and called Jessica.

"Hello?"

"I'm coming over."

"I thought you were going to Monty's house until the party?"

"Not anymore. I'll explain when I get to your house."

"Ok, see ya hun."

I put my phone in the centre (ok I'm so confused cause I thought it was spelt *center* but my phone is autocorrecting to *centre*) console of my car and drove to Jessica's house.

Once I got there I explained the entire thing of how Monty was flirty with other girls, which by the way, isn't the first time he has done this.

Jessica gave me the idea to flirt with some guy a the party tonight while Monty was watching.

I was a little unsure at first but I decided to do it seeing as it wouldn't really be a big deal cause Monty has done it plenty of times before to me.

About two hours of being at Jess's house, Monty called asking where I was.

"I'm at Jessica's."

"You were supposed to come to my house before the party."

"Must've forgotten."

"Well are you gonna come?"

"No."

"No?"

"You can just pick me up on your way. Bye Montgomery." I only ever use his full name when I'm mad at him so I decided that I would use it just to let him know I was pissed off at him for something.

"You go girl!" Jessica shrieked after I hung up. "You let him know what's up."

I snorted a laugh at her sudden outburst, "you're fucking weird Jessica Davis."

She grinned, "and you fucking love it Y/F/N Y/L/N."

I rolled my eyes and we turned our attention to the tv.

*****************

Monty finally came to pick me up and we were now in the car on the way to Bryce's.

"Why are you so pissed off?" Monty blurted out, taking a slight glance at me before looking back at the road.

"I'm not," I objected.