Purgatory Child

[CW: Heed the tags in this one.  Serial killer Dean; Dark Dean; minor character death; violence; abduction; murder; bloodplay; light necro (if 'light' necro is a thing); light pain play; light knife play; Dean has an intense & unhealthy obsession with Sam, but then he is a serial killer; wincest]

Summary: Dean & Sam & Spring break. Things get a bit wilder than expected. (aka Dean kills, Sam swoons, there's a body involved)

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
Spring Break.
The college student's grand adventure and the serial killer's paradise.

And wasn't that why they were there? Large crowds of nameless faces, some traveling in packs and some traveling alone.

Sam was sitting on a beach that was milling with college students: young, enthusiastic, beautiful. They were everywhere, and he was a combination of unnerved and enraptured. He was sixteen so, while his attention was caught up on the half-naked bodies all over the place, he felt a bit out of place. Getting taller, still lanky, but he still didn't feel that he fit in his own skin yet.

Not like Dean.

Dean, whom was fit, built, tall, perfect, gorgeous, and a thousand other synonyms that were flying through Sam's head. And currently talking to a handful of giggling college girls. His brother's beautiful smile and gorgeous eyes were magnetic, and he had been invited to join them not long after they hit the beach.

Sam traced random symbols in the sand with a fingertip, eyes flicking to his brother every minute or so. He knew why they were here – he had recognized that look in Dean's eyes before they had hit South Carolina. He hadn't missed the way Dean had been staring at random people for the past week, sizing them up before mentally discarding them. He had been more aggressive, too; shoving Sam up against walls at random moments, slipping hands down his jeans or biting at his throat in public places. Not that Sam minded: he didn't. At all.

He knew, yet that niggling doubt that was jealousy kept whispering in his head. How could he compare to others like the girls his brother was conversing with right now? He didn't, not to them or the guys Dean's age who were enjoying the sun, some of them casting glances as his brother, also. Not even close.

Sam's gaze lifted as a shadow fell over him, and he found Dean and two of the girls standing in front of him. "We're going to run up to the bar for some beers," the man told him, "I'll be right back. You want anything?" Dean shot him a grin and a wink, and Sam smiled and shook his head no.

He watched as they walked away, biting his lip. He had just turned his attention back to his random symbols when he heard,

"He's your big brother, huh?" One of the girls who had been standing with Dean moments before had fallen back to speak to him, "You're a cutie yourself. If you were older, I would be all over you." She shot him a saucy grin as he flushed; his eyes met her brown gaze as she leaned close, giving him a close-up of her cleavage in her tiny, red bikini. "I plan on taking big brother home with me later," she told him. Sam scowled a bit, and she grinned down at him.

She went down to her knees in front of him, putting herself at his eye level, and leaned closer to press against him. Sam swallowed hard, eyes flicking from her face to her cleavage, and she shot him another grin. "If you're a good boy and stay out of the way while he and I have a little fun," she raised a finger to trace it down his cheek, "I'll come back and let you have a taste."

She stood and blew him a kiss before turning to jog after Dean and the other girl. Sam's eyes followed her; he saw that Dean had stopped a short distance away and was watching them. The girl reached him and linked an arm through his, tugging him toward the boardwalk and the outdoor bar. Sam didn't miss the look Dean threw back at him, and he bit his lip again.