12.

Indoor Anti-Personnel Battle Training.
Start!

All Might and the other students were silently watching Team A and B on the tv. "Watch closely and try to learn something, everyone!" The infamous hero spoke up.

'Midoriya kid!! You're just another student here, no favoritism for you when it comes to grading!' He thought to himself as he was writing something onto a clipboard.

"Successful infiltration!" Ochako climbed inside a window while Rei was helping her. The [hair color] haired female watched around to see what was inside the building.

"There's lots of blind corners, so watch out..." Izuku looked over at them.

...

The trio walked around in the building. Ochako's brown eyes glanced everywhere to see if anyone was following them. Same goes for Rei.

'I still can't regulate One For All. So I can't use it directly against someone...One hundred percent would probably killed them...' The Midoriya pondered away in his thoughts.

'All we've got is my natural strength, Rei-Chan to freeze time, and Uraraka's Zero Gravity. We have to scope out the whole place. My notes on indoor scenarios...and tight spaces in general. Gotta remember that!!!' The broccoli boy clenched his fist to show confidence.

The three were still walking in silence.....when suddenly-

Bakugo jumped out of nowhere which surprised them. "Woah! A sneak attack !!" Mineta gasped.

The ash blonde male used his quirk and he tried to explode one of them, Izuku quickly grabbed Uraraka and jumped out of the way. "Oh no! Rei-Chan-" He looked around and saw her coughing.

"I'm fine!" She shouted out.

"He grazed me...! Are you both okay!?" Izuku looked back.

"Yeah! Thanks. He came outta nowhere..." Ochako nodded her head and sighed in relief.

Rei caught up to them, asking if they were alright which they both nodded in agreement.

"Nice dodging, Deku." Bakugo walked out of the ashes as he had a playful smirk on his mouth.

Midoriya held his wound and growled slightly, "Kacchan was so sure to come straight at me. I knew it!" Rei rolled her eyes while she was mumbling to herself. "Of course he'll do that.."

"That's low, Bakugo!! Sneak attacks are so unmanly!!!" A certain redhead shouted into the tv.

"Yet they are a valid strategy! This is a practical experience!" All Might responded with a bright smile.

"That Midori sure can dodge!" A pink haired female beamed.

"I'll mess you up just enough not to be disqualified!!!" Katsuki laughed wickedly as he was about to use his quirk again.

Izuku was about to dash forward, but Rei was more faster than him and he grabbed the explosive boy's arm.

"Nice !! What a pro move!!!" The Infinity Girl exclaimed happily.