17.

Rei swallowed down a lump in her throat as she clenched her fists, looking away from her class.

A pony-tailed girl decided to break the ice. "Can't we discuss that later?! Sensei! Aren't there intruder sensors?!?" She stared down at the villains.

Thirteen sweatdropped. "Yes! Of course there are...!"

"Are they only here, or also at the main building? Either way, if the sensors aren't working...it has to be one of their quirks that's doing it." An imposter of Zuko eyed down at them.

"Thirteen! Begin evacuation! And try calling the school! One of these villains must be jamming the sensors. There's a good chance one of their electric types is causing the interference." Aizawa's hair floated up, activating his quirk.

He then glanced over at pikachu. "Kaminari. Try using your quirk to signal for help."

"Got it!" The blonde replied, nodding his head.

"But Sensei, you can't fight them alone!" Deku shouted at him.

"Against that many...even you can't nullify all their quirks!!"

Rei growled with aggression. Looking around, she somehow silently ran away, finding a solution.

Ochako saw this and reached out her hand to grab the [hair color] haired female. "[Last Name]!! Where are you going?!"

"I'm doing many maim characters do! Running away!!"

The brunette furrowed her brows, questioning her. "Ehh?!?"

Rei sighed and kissed her cheek softly. "Don't miss me too much" She winked. Pulling away, she ran into the unknown.

Uraraka touched her cheek. 'She...'

'She kissed me?!'

"...No good hero is a one trick pony." Shouta put his goggles on.

"Thirteen! Take care of them!"

"Guys!!! Rei-Chan is gone!" Ochako ran up to the group, earning surprised looks from the classmates.

Eraserhead froze. He shook his head sighing in disappointment. "Ugh. This kid" Proceeding, he jumped off and fight off of the villains.

(A/N: Skip to 2:00 because I can't really write the descriptive fights lol)

"What!!! Rei left?!!" The greenette yelled, his voice full of worry.

Thirteen tried to calm him down. "It's okay, Midoriya. We will find her. You all evacuate and I will find—"

"I won't allow that." A black hole started to appear.

"Greetings. We are the League Of Villains. Forgive our audacity, but...today, we've come here to U.A. High school—this bastion of heroism,"