13.

"All we have to do is beat Kacchan

"All we have to do is beat Kacchan. We just need to watch out for his palms" Izuku spoke up.

Flashback

"You're totally quirkless. And you think you can rub shoulders with me?!" Katsuki grabbed Izuku's collar and he lifted him up.

"Izuku! Bakugo let him go-" Rei was held down by one of his minions.

"I wasn't saying I could compete you...not at all!" The greenette cried out.

"Shut up! Shut up both of you!!! You both mean nothing to me! I am doing this for Y/N!!!" The ash blonde shouted loudly.

End Of Flashback :DDD

"I forgot to mention this, but...I take it all back!" He clenched his fist to show aggression and Rei silently nodded her head. "Alright, let's do this"

☄︎

Kacchan growled lowly as he kept walking around, trying to find Izuku and Rei. 'This freaking pebble! Izuku! You can't really do anything can you?!'

He smirked as he remembered his childhood. When they were playing ball while Y/N was watching them from a far distance. She wasn't stalking them or anything, she was just curious of what what they're up to. (Killing Stalking anybody? No? ...)

"Y'know, 'Izuku' can be read as Deku!!!" Little Katsuki felt so proud of himself.

"Whoa, you can read Kanji, Kacchan?!" A 'friend' of his gawked in amazement. "What? You can't?" The ash blonde replied.

"And Deku means someone who can't do anything!!!" Kacchan started to walk away. "Knock it off." Izuku whispered lowly.

"Wow Kacchan! You're so smart!"

'Can't you understand?'

The group of kids were at a lake and they were skipping rocks. "Wow, Kacchan. How many skips was that?!!" A kid asked that.

"Seven!"

"How about you Deku?"

"N-None.."

Y/N crossed her arms as she huffed silently.

'Why are you such a loser?'

"Ooh! Another impressive quirk!" The teacher smiled. Izuku was on his sister's lap as Katsuki looked at his palms, using his quirk.