Abused and rejected by mate

All povs are in rose's point of view unless said other wise. Don't forget I'm trying to be more active. Love you all!!!!!!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I gasped and wiped the sticky substance off my face that was poured over me. I scrunched my face up in disgust when I smelt the horrid scent but being a wolf doesn't help my situation.

"Please.... Stop... stop... s-stop ..Please," I stuttered. They've always bullied me since my dad and my mum died. I heard the clacking of her heels as she kicks the door causing me to wince at the banging sound and the door nearly giving in to pressure. I've been in this small cramped cubicle for nearly an hour now. No way out and there's no way in hell going out there with all the slutty whores hanging around. "Come on girls; let's go we might catch stuff from her." Wendy said, I heard the clacking of their heels going off into the distance and then the door clicked shut. I sigh in relief. That reminds me I have to set up for soon be alpha Nicolas wild's birthday party. He's my brother chase's best friend but he also one of the people who bullied and hit me and I hate him for that. Him being my brother's best friend is just wonderful, really. Note the sarcasm.

I cautiously opened the door of the cubicle and checked the others for any sign of life and to make sure they weren't hiding to then jump out on me and beat me. Yes. Coast is clear! Running towards the door with lightning speed I open it and walked out of the bathroom taking my phone from my bag to check the time. There is only 15 minutes of my current period so I skipped towards my next lesson. The second and third periods goes slowly before lunch were boring. The teachers were droning on about something I was ignoring, more fixed on what I was drawing in front of me. Their voices emotionless and monotone, many students like me didn't care what they had to say.

Currently I'm eating alone outside at a table right next to a garbage can. Students are so crude these days. You wouldn't believe what they've been doing to the garbage can beside me. I saw a guy unzip his zipper and unbutton his jean, discreetly getting his junior out and then pissing into the garbage can. I also died trying to contain my laughter, he didn't care I saw him. No one would believe me anyway if I told them; it wasn't like I had friends to tell in the first place.

Time passed slowly soon I found myself at home looking for an outfit for tonight. My closet only contained baggy tops and I couldn't help but me self-conscious. I looked in the mirror seeing what I have become... a fat, ugly, worthless loser. I picked up the razor blade made of sliver and cutting them words at the top of my thigh before getting on another pair of jeans. The pack members constant bullying and teasing make me want to cut more and recently I haven't found the will to stand up to them. Besides if my own brother won't, who else would?

"lard ass! Get down here before I leave you!" chase shouted from downstairs. Running down the stair my brother hissed "took you long enough, fatty," we went to his car and got in. "Listen, I don't want you to talk to anyone or even Nicolas at the party, okay? You'll only end up embarrassing me." I nodded knowing not to get him even more pissed. My brother got out to be swarmed with sluts.

I sat on one of the seats right at the back. Waiting for Nicolas to find his mate so I could be done with this and go back home. "I haven't found her yet." Nicolas shook his head, accidentally locking gazes with me. 'MATE! MATE! MATE!' my wolf howled with happiness. I couldn't control this pull; my wolf was starting taking control. I started walking to where Bellamy was suddenly blocked by Chase. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!" He yelled at me. I ignored him and walk past him, grabbing my wrist, the room was quiet except Chase's shouts of angry. "He's not your mate. Stop lying!"

"He is!" ripping my wrist from my brothers grip.

"YOU. ARE. NOT. MY. MATE." Nicolas shouts furiously, pointing at me. I stopped dead in my tracks listening to every word. "I will never allow you to be mine, you're ugly as shit. There no way you could be mine! Stop lying to everyone!" My heart had piercing pain through it. I run crying out no one following me till Nicolas come and says "I Nicolas Wild rejects you Rose Winter as my mate and Luna of the moonrise pack." More tear slip down my face as I shift and ran home.

My wolf cried like I did. She whimpered rejected by mate, hurts, make it stop. I arrived home and ran up to my home packing all my stuff grabbing my blade and cutting my wrist open and then ringing Luke. I rang him using the home phone as I don't have my own one.

Dialing Luke number, it only rang once when he answered. "Hello?" not being able to hold my sob back anymore, I let it escape. Blood still dripping from my wrist to the floor. "Rose? Is that you? What happened?" Nodding I realised that he was on the phone, "can I join your pack?" Hearing a banging on the other line, he answered "yeah, you didn't need to ask."

"Thank you so much, Luke.. I'll see you soon..." I heard the door slam shut, "I need to go now. Bye!" hanging up. I open my window quickly, grabbing my duffel bag. I heard the footsteps getting louder and closer. I shifted to my wolf and jumped out the window, leaving the blood on my floor.

I run, I didn't glance back at the place I once called home.