Abuse and rejected by mate

When you see "musique" play the song. It's French sorry but it's the song she's listening to. Love y'all!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

-two days later-

I finally got to Luke's pack. He bandages up my wrist and takes me to my new room. It was bigger than my old room. And next to his room. So I got my stuff unpacked and I am currently laying down on my bed. I'm going to the mall tomorrow with Luke to look like a new person. I managed to bring him down to clothes, some tattoos and hair. Luke's parents died when he was 13 years old. So he became alpha three years later. The main reason why Luke and I get along so well is because he is like a brother to me. He's been my brother ever since Chase started being like them.

Just thinking about him makes me want to cry. I know I shouldn't care about him but I can't help it. He's my brother. My only living family left but he never wanted me. I hope he's happy. He doesn't have to deal with me anymore. I feel something wet running down my cheeks. Great I'm crying. And just in time Luke comes in with a smile. It soon fades and he's next to me in seconds. His arms around me in a hug. He whispers somethings to me and a giggle comes out. I start to calm down and he hands me a gift. I looks up at him curiously and confused. He just smiles and nods for me to open it. As I do I see a couple of things. A phone, a note, a necklace and half a heart shaped rock with 'ends' and underneath that is 'ever'. I hold up the rock with so much confusion until he pulls out his half and it reads "best friends forever".

A smile tugs on my lips and I hug him tightly. He hugs back and kisses my forehead goodnight. He left and I'm fast asleep with the rock clutched to my chest with a death grip.

-next day-
Its Saturday! Finally. Anyways I'm now in the mall with Luke at the clothes store. He's already got crop tops and shorts and a few dresses. I managed to get long sleeve shirts and jeans into the mix when he wasn't looking. When we ringed up the clothes we were carrying twelve shopping bags. He also got me three new travel suitcases. So we have the bags in them. I'm wearing my new combat boots and some black jean shorts with a blue crop top.

We're on our way to the tattoo shop and just when I see Wendy. Great. I'm so exited to see her! Note the sarcasm. Luke notices and steps to block her view of me. I smile at him and he smiles back. We keep walking until we're in the shop only to see Chase getting a tattoo and Nickolas asking about something. I quickly grab Luke's arm and walk out. So we head to the hair stylist. Thankfully I don't recognize anyone here. I let out a sigh of relief and check in to my appointment. I get my hair dyed white with purple at the tips and it goes down to my shoulders.

We get out and go get pizza. I order cheese and Luke gets pepperoni. We start digging in. We finish in less that 30 seconds. We get up and leave with the clothes to the tattoo shop again and they left. We walk in and give our names. I got a tattoo of Luke's name around my wrist, a saffron on my stomach side, my wolf on my thigh, Chase's name on my right ankle and Nicolas' name on my left ankle. I know I know. 'Why get their names tattooed on you if they're the ones who never cared about you?' Well I want to remember them, even after what they did. I explained it to Luke and he said my heart is in the right place. We left and loaded the car with the clothes. I see the car next to us has two dents and a smashed window.

We get in and drive back to pack land. On the way there I listen to my musique and relax my head against Luke's shoulder. I never knew he liked shopping. He smiled and kept driving as I fell asleep.
I'm lifted up and onto something soft. I feel a soft kiss on my forehead and a small "sweet dreams rose" before I fall asleep fully.