abused and rejected by mate

WHAT?! "Please tell me you're not kidding Dr. Charm." I said with hope in my eyes. "Go get me Beta Chase. Tell him it has something to do with his sister." Dr Charm said to a nurse. She nodded and scurried off to go get my brother. As we waited for Chase to get his slow behind here, Dr. charm and I talked. When i was still in this pack, he always tried to help me. Even when I always turned down his help, he always snuck more food for me. I am still grateful for him being stubborn on helping me. As we were talking, i hear heavy footsteps. My attention went to he door, ready in case something happens.

When i see Chase walk through the door. His eyes landing on me and searching for something wrong. When he doesn't find anything wrong with me, he turn to the doctor and glares at him. "I was told something was wrong about my sister, but nothing seems wrong with her!" He yelled. When i shushed him, he looked at Blooma.

Her sleeping form stirred a little but she didn't wake up. I motioned for us to move this talk outside. After the door closed i sighed. "Chase, Blooma is our sister." I said calmly. When there was only silence, i turned around. Chase just stood there, his mouth hanging open. I had to try to keep a straight face when i said "we're not trying to catch flies, close your mouth." He chuckled and sat down. Me not wanting to sit on those chairs for another minute, i sat down on his lap.

He was surprised but he hugged me tightly. I hugged him back just as tightly. We just sat there for hours, not that I'm complaining. I missed having my big brother hold me. Last time that happened was the day mom and dad died. When we finally pulled apart, Chase kissed my forehead softly and smiled. "I'm happy that you came back. Even if it was to teach us that karma is a bitch" he said quietly.

A small yawn escaped my lips before I could say anything. Chase just chuckled and lifted me up. "My legs aren't broken. I can walk" i said. He just shook his head and carried me to my room. He set me on my bed and laid down on the couch in my room. I laughed when i saw that his legs dangle over the arm of the couch. I threw a pillow and blanket at him. He was caught off guard.

"Come here you big oaf! You aren't getting back problems tonight!" I laughed and patted the spot next to me in bed. Chase chuckled and flopped onto my bed. We both laughed when he finally made his face come back to the surface. After that we both yawned. So I curled up near my brother's side and let sleep take over my mind.