Chapter 29

Didn't edit....
Keep up with the VOTES & COMMENTS

_________________________________

August POV.

It's been about 3 months since everything went down.

I was at the court house every single day for 2 month straight trying to Find my daughter winter. The court kept telling me she's under protection and will not have access to us anytime soon.

To say I was depressed was an understatement. I even thought about killing myself. Riley has been staying here to make sure I don't. She was currently at the super market or something. Nothing has happened between us but I definitely feel some vibes coming from her.

Alexis. I can't even say her name without going crazy. This is all her fault. She up and left me and went to do drugs and caused all of this to happen. A part of me still loves her but I hate her at the same time. I was told they checked her into a mental institution. She has no idea what happened and never recalls taking any drugs and on top of that she can't see our daughter she went crazy.  I haven't seen her since that day in the hospital. All I want to ask her is Why.

I was knocked out of my thoughts with a knock on the door. I went to go open it and there stood someone else who played a big role in everything that happened.

I grabbed Candice by the collar and held her up to the door.

"You real fucking stupid for even showing your face around here!" I said in her face thru gritted teeth.

"Li-listen I know I'm the last person you'd want to see but I need help August! And I have some information for you that I have to tell you quickly before she gets back! " she said quickly as she looked around.

I pulled her inside closing the door behind her.

"Who the fuck you talking about?" I asked as I let her go.

"It was all Riley! She's crazy August! She's my husbands little sister and it was her idea for us to scam you for money! When you found out that Xavier wasn't your she went crazy and had to come up with another plan. She wants you August she said she'd do anything to get you!" She said nervously.

"Wait what?!"I snapped

"August just listen. She controls my husbands mind and made him leave with my son. I don't know where they are but she's crazy! She Drugged Alexis and caused all of that to happen! Alexis never did dugs! This was all her plan to get closer to you'" she said

"Why are you telling me all of this?!" I asked. I was shocked and furious but if everything she's saying is true then I have to be careful. I can't believe I blamed Alexis and I just abandoned her. Even though she left me first. 2 wrongs don't make a right.

"Because this is not me! She caused me to become this trifling as bitch that I'm not! Out here scamming niggas, lying stealing. This is not me...And she has my son. Her and her stupid ass brother needs to be taken care of!" She said and started to tear up a little.

Just then The front door started to jiggle.

"Quick go down those stairs into the studio and wait for me there." I whispered.

"Okay! And remember August she's ALWAYS 5 steps ahead" she whispered back as she ran down the stairs.

"AUGUST HUN? Where are you??" She yelled as she walked in.

"I'm right here" I said. I tried to remain as calm as possible but all I could think about was putting a cap in her ass. But if i want to get justice for Alexis and get my baby girl and even help Candice get Xavier back I need her alive.