Chapter 35: Keeps Going On

JAKE POV

Cody sees us kissing. He closes the door behind him and leans against it. Come on Jake! Let's go some where else, Bailey says in a angry voice. We walk up stairs into the hall where all the bedrooms are. I have to go work on the rest of my files, I say. Ok, Bailey says as she kisses me good bye.

I walk into my room when I remember the whole reason why I went down stairs. I walk back down stairs into the kitchen. To find Cody in there. I walk over to the fridge and grab a water. I glance over at Cody as I grab it. He is staring at me.

As I walk out of the kitchen he steps in front of me. I try to go the other way but he just gets in my way. Ok, what's your problem, I say. My problem, he says in a sarcastic voice. You know what my problem is! I step around him. He grabs my arm. I turn. He swings at me. I doge it.

I just turn around and start walking out of the kitchen. I start to walk up the steps when some thing hits me in the head from behind. I turn around. It hits me in the front of my face. I know who it is right away.

I walk down the steps. I see Cody in the corner of my eye. I walk over to him. I put my hand around my neck and push him up against a wall. He try to pull my hands off of his neck. You need to stop, I say.

Fighting me isn't going to help you get Bailey. I let go and walk away. That's what you think, he says. I keep walking. It will show that I want her more and that I'm stronger. Yeah well guess who she is dating, I say.

I walk up stairs. Bailey is standing in the hall. Next time he does that Jake please punch him in his face, Bailey says. I will, I say as I laugh.

I wake up and go down stairs. Bailey is at the table waiting on me. We sit down have breakfast and walk down to training. Today you will be fighting each other, Bucky says. Now who wants to go first. Cody steps up there. I will, he says looking at me.

Who would like to fight Cody, Bucky says. No one answers. Well ok then I guess he will get to pick, Bucky says. Oh great he will pick me. I pick Jake, he says. Kick his ass, Bailey whispers.

Ok ready set FIGHT! I wait to see if he will make a move. He just stands there. Ok then I guess I will go first. I pull back and punch him in the face. Then a sweep kick to the ground. I stand there waiting for him to get up.

Ok, you asked for it, he says. He runs for me and I duck. I grab his leg and pull him down to the ground. He kicks me in the face with his foot. We start going at it. Until Bailey sees to much.

She walks on the matts where we are. That's enough break it up, she says. I stop. He still try's to go after me. He goes for my chest. Bailey puts her arms out to break us up. He spins and kicks Bailey in the face knocking her to the ground.