Chapter 36: ouch

JAKE POV

BALIEY, I yell. I help her up from the ground. Her nose is dripping with blood. Claire go get some tissues, I say. Are you ok, I ask Bailey. Yeah I will be she replied, as she glanced over at Cody. Claire hands her the tissues. She starts to walk over to the door. Where are you going I ask. No where, she replies with a worried look on her face.

BAILEYS POV

I start to walk down the hallway when Cody runs up to me. Bailey I'm so sorry I didn't mean to.... I interrupt him,No just stop. What do you mean, he says. Stop trying to be my boyfriend and stop trying to tack me away from Jake. He had a "your crazy look" on his face. I start walking again when he yells my name. Bailey ....Please. I stop. He runs up to me. And kisses me in the forehead. He backed away. I looked at him and slapped him as hard as I could.

I walk into Fury's office. Fury can you please... He interrupts me. Let me guess you want me to take Cody of the team. Yeah, how did you know. I've noticed, he says. What how do you know I haven't seen you at all this week. How do. We have cameras every where in rooms and arrowed

S.H.E.I.L.D. Oh,well any ways can you take him off the team,I ask. I will but under one circumstances, he says. What would that be. You do some extra files. Deal! I start to walk out of the room. Oh and Bailey. Yeah! Don't tell the others I don't want them to get any ideas. Ok

I walk back to training. To find Eric, Claire, and Jake talking to each other. Jake turns around. BALIEY, where did you go, he ask. I just had to fix some thing. And what would that be, Eric ask. Nothing that concerns any of you. I think it does, Claire says. I give her a look. She gives me one back. What, I ask. None of us are leaving here until you tell us what you did, she says. What makes you think I did any thing bad? You stormed out her and didn't say any thing, Jake says. Yeah, i just went to fix my bloody nose.....