I'm Proud Of You For Making It This Far

[ I'm never gonna finish this so you guys can have the script for it ]

"Brendon, I want you to shoot me in the skull." Pete pleaded, nodding his head down to hint at Brendon's holstered raygun.

"What? Pete I can't-" Brendon replied, hesitant to consider fulfilling his request, stepping forward as the noises in the vents made him uneasy.

Pw: "The fuck do you mean? Of course you can. End me. End this torture before I get-... just end it" Pete again pleaded, a seriousness in his tone.

-Pondering of how to save a little emo rat from certain disassembly- Pw either means Power Wash or

B: "I'm gonna get you out of this, okay-" w h o r e

Pw: "What did I just say?" The preferred alternative would be sucking a dildo down that's covered in garlic powder and popcorn butter.

S: "You like BDSM?" Sonic hissed, tilting Pete's head up with a claw under his chin, grinning with his shark teeth and letting his forked tongue glaze over them. Clocks do not work.

042- Tails enters - that Orange bitch.

T: "Mf" Cause he shoved all the clocks into his kidney.

S: "Impossible. I banished you in the void!"

T: "I am the alpha of the void! you have only made me stronger. Let the emo rat go."

S: "No, Not this time." who knows what I stole this line from? If y'all can guess right you get a point.

T: "You fucker, time for a duel!"

S: "You little bitch."

I forget who dies - just slit one of their throats or have one of them trip and gouge their eye out on a screw that splits the skull -

B: "Oh fuck.. he's dead." -Obvious description of what just happened. E l a b o r a t e in very not nice detail.

Pw: "And It's gone.. so now that we're alone." The joke is they fuck in a pipe.

Listen, I got school man.