Traitor

[11:05am]
Louis: I hope you die alone with nothing but your 200 cats.
Liam: what the hell?
Louis: U TOLD HARRY U SWORE U WOUDLNT TELL ANYONE N U KNEW HARRY WAS THE ONE PERSON WHO COULDNT NO
Liam: wow you really are mad you didn't even use proper grammer
Louis: ITS GRAMMAR ASSHOLE
Liam: Louis I'm sorry but he was worried.
Louis: THERE IS NO EXCUSE LIAM I CANT BELIEVE U WOULD BETRAY ME LIKE THAT
Liam: you told me something you promised Zayn you wouldn't tell.
Louis: THERES A DIFFERENCE!
Liam: Louis I told him because he was concerned for your emotional state. You actually had no good reason to tell me what Zayn told you not to tell me.
Louis: Zayn told me something you already knew. Obviously you knew that Zayn and you slept together.
Liam: wait! He told you about that?!??!
Louis: I KNEW IT!
Liam: don't change the subject. This is about you wanting to murder me because I told harry you were depressed.
Louis: WE CAN GET BACK TO THAT. THIS IS WAY MORE IMPORTANT. YOU. AND. ZAYN. HAD. SEX.
Liam: no we didn't
Louis: Prove it.
Liam: how would I prove that?
Louis: you're right, you can't. Because it's true.
Liam: you are a tiny evil man
Louis: So you admit it?
Liam: never. Now back to the harry thing. Harry called me last night and asked me if you were okay and I said you were fine and he said that he thought you were depressed and if you ever mentioned that and I said yes you mentioned it but I told him not to worry because it was taken care of (which was a lie because you still refuse to get help) I didn't tell him about the other thing.
Louis: I told Zayn about it. But I'm sure you knew that since you're shagging him and all
Liam: oi would you shut up!
Louis: The more you deny it, the more obvious it gets.
Liam: I'm blocking your number