01. 𝐖 𝐎 𝐋 𝐅 𝐌 𝐎 𝐎 𝐍

╔═════☆★☆═════╗
𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄
*☆*☆*

S𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄 :
01. 𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐅 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍

╚═════★☆★═════╝

* * *

𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐓 on her list. The day before the start of school. It was just a few weeks of winter break. It wasn't even enough because she was dreading going to school. She likes school and all but having a popular sister isn't actually the greatest thing in life. Even if that popular sister looks exactly like her.

Layla sighs as she leans her head against the window of her dad's car. She wished she could rewind again. She loved living with her dad because they actually bonded. She had more in common with her dad than with her mom. They had the same personalities and interests.

But unfortunately now she has to go to school and live under her twin's shadow. Everyone at school mistakes her for Lydia. No one has even gotten her name right. Except for Stiles Stilinski, but that's only because he's been in love with her sister, and he knows exactly who is who.

She at least wished the guy she liked, would know her name.

“Honey, you alright there? You aren't falling asleep on me yet?” the voice of her dad snaps her out of her thoughts. She turns towards him and gives him a smile.

“Nope dad. I'm still wide awake, just thinking,” she tells him as she looks out of the window at the full moon. It was beautiful this night.

“About?”

Layla sighs gripping on to her seatbelt. “Sophomore year. I hope this semester is way better than the last one,” she mumbles looking at him as he glances over at her.

“It will be, honey. You'll have Lydia by your side like every time,” he says causing Layla to roll her eyes. Someday her eyes will roll out of her eyes if she keeps doing that, but she just couldn't help it. She's literally surrounded by people who think her life is perfect.

“Speaking of Lydia. Why do you think she wanted to return so early?” Mr Martin asks his daughter. She looks at him with a small smile. She knew he wanted to fix his relationship with them. Layla has always been a daddy's girl so that was easy. Lydia is a bit stubborn.

“I guess it has something to do with her boyfriend. Jackass Jackson,” Layla tells him which causes him to chuckle. She leans back and looks down at her watch. She turns to her dad with a pout on her lips.

“How much longer, dad?” she asks him, and he rolls his eyes at the girl. She gasps at him holding her hand on her chest.

“Don't roll your eyes at me, Mister,” she tells him.

“Did you just. . .” She nods her, and he playfully sends her a glare causing Layla to laugh. She loved being playful with her dad. Her mom was sometimes too strict with her.

When their laughter dies down, the silence surrounded them again. They round they take a turn, someone runs out of the woods.