03. 𝐏 𝐀 𝐂 𝐊 𝐌 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 𝐀 𝐋 𝐈 𝐓 𝐘

╔═════☆★☆═════╗
𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄
●●●
𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄 :
03. 𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘
╚═════★☆★═════╝

***

𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐀 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 take his ex sister-in-law and her daughter with him. He did tell them to leave since Layla didn't want them there. He had a conversation with them and just when they were about to agree her mother stepped in, telling them they could stay. That lead into an argument with her mom and dad.
And that lead to him leaving WITHOUT them.

Layla glares at the girl's back she was walking in front of her with Lydia. They looked like beat friends now. She was so mad at her mom for actually getting Bella into Beacon Hills High. Layla hated everything about her. Her redhead, her brown eyes, her snarky comments. She was like their other sister.

Layla shakes her head trying to get it out of her head. She was going to see Scott, so she should at least be happy. If she sees him Bella will just disappear from her mind. Her phone vibrates. She takes her phone out of her pocket while holding her books in her hand. She tries to take her phone out, but she walks into someone causing her books to fall.

"Oh my God," she whispers as she holds her hair. She looks at Scott with a smile.

"You scared the living crap out of me," Layla says her heart pounding in her chest.

"You're okay," Scott says with a relieved smile on his face.
"Once my heart starts beating again, yeah," Layla says as they crouch down picking up her books. She looks at Scott and sees him staring at her.

"What?"
"I'm just happy to see you," he whispers.

"Attention, students, this is your principal. I know you're all wondering about the incident that occurred last night to one of our buses. While the police work to determine what happened, classes will proceed as scheduled. Thank you," the principal says over the intercom.
Layla looks at Scott while the students around them groans. She reaches up and ruffles his hair. "Save me a seat at lunch?" 

"Yeah," he says nodding. She smiles as she leans up and places a kiss on his cheek.

He watches as she walks off in her cute little flower dress. She was an absolute beauty.

▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Maybe it was my blood on the door," Scott says as he looks at Stiles.
"Could have been animal blood. You know, maybe you caught a rabbit or something," Stiles tells him.

"And did what?" Scott asks in a whisper.
"Ate it," Stiles says bluntly. They were supposed to work but their attention wasn't at the work at all. "Raw?" Scott asks with a panicked look.

"No, you stopped to bake it in a little werewolf oven. I don't know, you're the one who can't remember anything," Stiles tells him a little too loud causing the teacher to hear them.

"Mr. Stilinski, if that's your idea of a hushed whisper, you might want to pull the headphones out every once in a while. I think you and Mr. McCall would benefit from a little distance, yes?" Mr Harris asks. Stiles looks at him.