12. 𝐂 𝐎 𝐃 𝐄 𝐁 𝐑 𝐄 𝐀 𝐊 𝐄 𝐑

╔═════★☆★═════╗
𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄
•••
12. 𝐂𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑
╚═════☆★☆═════╝

______

𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 that's staring right back at her. In all her life she never thought she would ever experience this ever. She holds her hand in front of her mouth as she looks at the boy. The boy she fell in love with.

The boy's whose eyes were suddenly an amber color. He had hair on his cheeks and sharp teeth. He looked like a monster but he was anything but a monster. He was the love of her life.

She watch as he jumps over the jump and runs off. She falls down sitting on the seat in the bus. "Scott."

. . .

"No, I'm. . .I'm not just letting you leave her here," Stiles says he looks up at Peter who's wiping off Lydia's blood. "You don't have a choice, Stiles. You're coming with me," Peter says.

"Just kill me. Look, I don't care anymore," Stiles tells the killer in front of him. Peter pulls him up from his knees.

"Call your friend. Tell Jackson where she is. That's all you get," Peter says. Stiles takes his phone out of his pocket. He was going to have to call Layla first.

* * *

Chris reverse away from the door of the bus. Layla opens it as she slowly walks out with tears rolling down her cheeks. She can't believe what she just saw. Was that really Scott?
She climbs out of the bus and leans against the side.
Chris walks over to the girl. "Layla, hey. It's all right," Chris soothes her while rubbing her back.

"No."
"You're okay. You're okay, Layla," he mumbles to her. Layla shakes her head. She needed to find him, she needed to talk to him.

Her phone rings causing her to pull away from Chris. "Stiles, I can't talk right now."

"Layla, Lydia got hurt. Meet Jackson at the hospital. Hurry."

Layla's heart starts pounding in her chest. It felt like everything was now falling apart for her. What did she do to deserve the suffering and this heartache?

▷▷▷

Scott runs through the woods feeling his chest tighten. He takes off his jacket and runs past the trees over stumps. He needed to get as far away as possible. He didn't know what was happening. It all felt like a nightmare. The fear and hurt evident in her eyes, she was scared of him. He didn't want her to ever see that again. He would do everything to take her pain away.

He wanted to tell her himself but now she'll hate him. Scott falls down causing tears to fall. His fist hits the ground repeatedly thinking about what just happened. How will he be able to explain that to her? How?

He lifts up his head and let's out a loud scream and cry.

* * *

"Come on, Lydia. Stay with me. Come on," Jackson yells out as he carries Lydia's bloody body. "Help me! Somebody help! Help me! Get help, please!" Jackson yells out as the people just scream to get away from Jackson. Layla runs towards her sister.

Not even ten minutes later an ambulance arrives immediately putting the girl in the ambulance.

Jackson runs towards his car with Layla in tow. Layla climbs in not caring if Jackson protests or not. Her sister was in danger and there was no way she was going to ever leave her side. Ever.