Rewrite The Stars (FireFall)

Bangs head repeatedly on desk I. Have. No. Talent. And all I can write is FireFall. Ugh. Requests are always open.

John watched as Jim weaves his way in and out of the support beams of the tent. He's resolutely ignoring John. Something John had full intentions of changing. He knew Jim was trying to practice but Jim was already magnificent up in the air. He catches Jim's wrist successfully.

"Jim. I love you so much and you love me! I see it in your eyes. I want you. I don't even try to fucking hide it. I don't understand why you keep saying our hands are tied? Fate keeps pulling us together and even if she decides to pull as away?" At this John takes a shuddering deep breath. He closes his eyes and when he opens them again there burning brightly.

"You're in my heart. You made your home there. So, who can stop me if I decide that you are my destiny!" Jim jerks him down sharply. His head his covering his eyes and he's shaking slightly. Tears slightly leaking out of the corners of his eyes he's shaking. John gentle picks his head together and their foreheads brush gentle together.

"Why don't you and I rewrite the stars? Making it just for you and me? This world can be ours. We would be meant to be together. The world would be ours!" Jim pulls away from John and a bitter chuckle leaves his lips. He tilts his head back and takes in a sharp breath through his teeth. Furiously rubbing his face he turns to face John fully tears streaming down his face.

"You think this is easy? That it's easy not to run into your arms after every show? Cause it's not. But, I'm not like you John," Jim states shakily. Tear's abating slightly he shakes his head. He takes a tentative step towards John.

"I know there are mountains we have to cross and doors we can't get through." Jim walks over to John and gently rests up against him. Shaking slightly he closes his eyes. Opening his eyes he looks into John's brown eyes.

"I know you're wondering why. After all, we can by just you and me in these walls. Once we step outside, however, the reality is going to set in. You are going to wake up and see how hopeless a relationship between such a drastically different social class is. Everything is keeping us apart and it's not up to either of us." Backing up he closes his eyes again and shakes his head more firmly.

"We can't rewrite the stars." With that, Jim turned on his heel and pulled himself in the air. John's eyes glinted in determination. Damn, society. Damn, it all. He loved Jim. Jim was his one true one. Jim thought he would back down but he wouldn't he would join him in the air. Thank God he had been taught how to maneuver in the air.

Catching Jim's attention. John tilted his head in acknowledgment.

"Mind if I join you." Jim was highly suspicious but nodded his head. Slipping into an easy routine. Jim and John easily mingled together in the air. John broke the silence after a while.

"I really don't care what society thinks and I don't know why you do." John glances up slightly.

"You are the last remains Fall—"

You're worried about me?" Jim looks down shyly and bites his lip.

"Carnies aren't exactly well loved and the Fall family is well respected."

"As the last remaking Fall nobody should give a damn about what I do." At this Jim lands firmly in John's arms. John wraps his arm tighter around the other.

"It seems impossible."

"It's not impossible."

"Together we can do this. Nothing can keep us apart."

"Is it impossible?"

"Says it's possible, please."

"How do we rewrite the stars?"

"I want to fly with you, I want to fall with you." They say together. They nod more firmly.

"It's up to you and it's up to me," John murmurs.

"No one can say who we get to be," John says more firmly. On the ground from moving in the air. Jim is quite for the longest time and then he cries.

"I want you so bad. Here I haven't hide it. You've seen my emotions but I can't have you. We're going to break and my hands are tied."

With that Jim fled the building white hot tears fleeing down his face. Everything hurt but he wasn't naive with hopes for the future. It was cruel to keep leading John. It was time to end this before they got even more hurt.

John watched Jim flee and clenched his fist. It wasn't the first time and it wouldn't be the last time he cursed society in his life. Jim was a protector by nature and he knew that Jim thought he was protecting everyone in the long run.

John Fall was in love with Jim Firewood and he didn't give a damn about social classes.

Terribleness. I know. All grammar mistakes are my own. Were's a cliff when you need one? Expect more angst in the future.