Jack x Brenda

A/N: So! This is going to become like a request book for Panic Room ships. This is one that BelyMichi asked for. Fluff between Jack and Brenda. Now, let's watch Jack try (and fail) to be romantic. Request away! I own nothing again.

Warnings: Language
Also, Abby is psychotic (she's trying she really is)

Jack yelled and quickly shook out the match. Almost done. He thinks gleefully to himself.

He had taking tedious time to clean up the basement for the dinner date. Thankfully he had Belen and Abby keep Brenda distracted. Thank god for comic con, art stores, and bookstores. Especially considering how geeky his girlfriend and her best friends were. Jim poked his head down and smiled gently at his brother.

"How's it going."

"I think I'm ready now. I'm nervous but... excited."

"You got this Jack. You know we all got both of your backs," Jim reminds him gently. Slowly walking back to his brother.

"Thanks, I love you, Jim."

"Love you too. Now, go get changed."

When Brenda finally got home she was immediately suspicious. Not that it took a lot to make her suspicious, nowadays. Abby and Belen had round up there purchases and announced their intentions of written a book with Belen illustrating. Abby had said the following dead serious.

"It's about a bunny rabbit and a mouse. The bunny sends the mouse out to kill people."* Belen had laughed nervously and shaken her head.

"We're still working out the plot." She had hastily explained. With that, the two of them had walked upstairs. Brenda fondly shook her head. She loved her best friends. Even if they were a bit weird but then again so was she.

"Brenda," Jack's nervous voice broke her out of her revive. Jack, nervous? That was oddly unlike him.

"Hey, babe." Leaning forward he quickly kissed her. Brenda giggled and kissed him back.

"I have a surprise for you." Brenda raised an eyebrow at him.

"Oh? Lead the way," Jack nervously did just that. Brenda giggled and kissed him. Unaware of Abby, Belen, Jim, John, Alice, Lance, and Jenny following.

"This is a bad idea."

"Oh, you think everything is a bad idea, Lance."

"Abby, be nice."

"Sorry, mama." Jim cast a side-eyed to Abby. Who smiled sweetly at him. Belen giggled at this.

"Jack! This is amazing!" Brenda cried out slightly. Jack flushed at the praise. He did have a romantic bone in his body believe it or not.

"Well, I tried."

The basement had a picnic blanket spread out with candles. A picnic basket setting in the corner.

"I cooked the food, well, Jenny, helped. Ah, the reason I called you here is ah..." Jack awkwardly got down on one knee. He popped the ring box open.

"Brenda Leigh Zaracho Raydor, well you marry me?"

Brenda gasped but quickly nodded her head.

"Of course! Jack! This! I just! Oh my god!" Quickly she jumped into his arms and kissed him.

A/N: I can't write. I can't write. I can't write. I let you down, Belen! Ahhhhhhh! I'm so sorry. Ugh, I can't do anything right! Agh! *whimper*