Chapter 6

(A/N.)

26 reads! Yeahh buddy! On the side is the song Kendra is listening to in the beginning. I just downloaded a photoshop thing on my laptop, so I should have a neat cover soon. But I'm still figuring the thing out, it's really confusing! Anywayyy, here's chapter 6! Please vote and comment! Thanks for reading!

-Remmy<3

(Kendras P.O.V.)

I felt kind of awkward since I barely knew the boys. I just sat down on the floor in front of the couch next to Niall. I took out my Ipod and plugged in one of the earbuds. I played ‘Breathe’ by Blacklisted Me. I turned my attention to the movie.

“Introduction time!” Mackenzie said smiling. “You all know Kendra, kinda.” I saw her glance over at Harry. Still no emotion. “Kendra, this is Niall, Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Harry.” She explained, pointing to each of the boys.

“Hey.” I’m so awkward. Ugh.

“Why don’t we get to know each other? Like we should play truth or dare or something.” Mackenzie suggested. Thanks a lot Mackenzie. I groaned in my mind but agreed.

Louis started off. “Harry, truth or dare.”

“Truth. You’re dares are scary.” He said, grinning.

“Do you have a crush on someone right now?”

“Yup.’’ Harry said. For some reason a pang of jealousy hit me. I mentally slapped myself for even caring.

“Who?”

“One question at a time.” Harry turned towards me. “Truth or dare.”

Hmm. With truth, Harry might uncover who I am. He might remember me. “I pick dare” His grin immediately made me regret that.

“I dare you to put on a bikini, cover yourself in whip cream, and let two of the boys lick it off. “

I cringed at the thought. Ugh. “Which two boys?”

“We’ll draw straws.”

After they drew straws Niall and Louis ended up being the ones to lic the whip cream off of me. After I changed into a bikini I laid down on the kitchen table. I felt all the boy’s eyes on my body. I’m skinny, but not mega skinny. I’ve got boobs, but not crazy big. I was pretty average. But, knowing boys, they’d take a peek anyway. Mackenzie, thankfully, was the one in charge of the whip cream. Rather than covering me completely she just did little dollops in different places. She looked at me for a sec, then put a little bit on my crotch. Without a word a wiped it up. No way I was gonna let that happen. The boys were all in a fit of laughter. Even me and Mackenzie giggled a bit, but I got my way. She did however, cover my face. I let this slide cuz that way I wouldn’t have to look at them.

They began..erm..working. After all my body was cleared Zayn, Harry, Mackenzie, and Liam were howling with laughter. Niall’s face was a bit red and Louis was grinning cheekily. It was really awkward. Stupid Harry. Note to self: get revenge. I still had the whip cream on my face. Louis got my forehead and cheeks. There was some on my lips though. I sat up and reached forward to wipe it off, but was interrupted when Niall leaned forward and crashed his lips onto mine. I froze for a second, then I began to kiss back. The kiss tasted like whip cream. He was a pretty good kisser too. My left hand held his face and my right arm held me up. His left hand was on my neck and his right was holding the small of my back. His tongue glided on my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I hesitated, but let him in. After a few more seconds Harry cleared his throat. Shit, I forgot they were there. Niall pulled away quickly, red as a tomato.