Chapter 14

(A/N.)

Hello people. Thank you all so much for getting me past 400 reads. Next goal is 500. I'm going to try to update later today, but I'm kinda going through a lot right now, so if I don't please don't hate me. I've just got a lot going on. I recently lost a lover and a best friend. And bullying is unfortunately an issue with me. I'm trying not to do anything stupid. But anyway, y'all probably don't care. So here is chapter 14. I tried switching P.O.V.'s in this chapter, so tell me if I did it right or not. Please vote, comment, and fan. I love you all. The vid on the side is just a really good song. Thanks for reading this.

-Remmy<3

(Kendra' P.O.V.)

I threw my bag onto a clump of sand and collapsed next to it. I rolled around in the warm sand and let it relax me. I dug my toes and fingers into the sand and sprinkled some onto my clothes, I didn’t really care if they got dirty. I probably should’ve changed though. I sat up and put on my sunglasses. I redid my ponytail and brushed sand off of my t-shirt. I pulled out my book and my Ipod. I listened to ‘Kissing in Cars’ by Pierce the Veil. I opened my book and began reading. I read for about 20 minutes until the book was ripped out of my hands. I looked up to see Christina leaning over me, her shadow casting me into darkness. I was actually scared of her. I took my earbuds out of my ears and slowly rose to meet her. She was a little taller than me, so she still cast a shadow.

“May I please have my book back.” I tried to sound nice, but all I wanted to do was punch her. I gritted my teeth together and clenched my fists.

Christina flipped through a few pages then shut the book. Great, now I lost my place. Thanks a lot. She turned to face the ocean and chucked my book as far as she could. I stood with my mouth gaping open and my book disappeared into the water.

“What book?” She said, smirking evilly. I took a deep breathe and faced her once more.

“Christina, explain something to me. How did you and Harry happen? He hated you. For everything you ever did to me.”

“He loves me. Duh! Who doesn’t? He told me I’ve changed, and that he loves me now. It’s pretty easy to convince boys, you know. And who wouldn’t want Harry, he’s hot.”

My eyes widened. He loves her? Does he seriously love this bitch?

“You haven’t changed. You’re a bitch, and you always will be a bitch.”

She laughed. “Maybe, but I don’t give a damn about what you think anymore. I got the guy, you don’t matter to me. Or him.”

Tears tumbled down my cheeks and dripped off of my chin. She grabbed my wrists and began dragging me. Damn, she must’ve been working out of something. She never used to be able to beat me physically. She dragged me towards the water. I screamed and squirmed around. I slipped and fell, but she kept dragging me as a kicked the sand. We hit the water and she kept going. I was having troubled screaming because my mouth would fill with water. Saltwater burned my eyes and sprayed my face. I twisted around and managed to stand up. We were about waist deep now and waves crashed up to our shoulders. I planted my feet on the ground and tried to pull away from her. She turned to face me and tugged on my arms.

“I want you dead, and out of my way. I hate you!” She yelled at me.

I stood my ground and managed to yank one arm away from her grasp. I punched her in the face, sending her toppling backwards. She released me and I sprinted out of the water. I looked back and she was stumbling out as well, clutching her nose. I saw blood on her hand and hate in her eyes. I grabbed my bag and slung it over my shoulder, not pausing for a moment. My vision was blurry from the tears. My clothes were soaked and my feet were coated in sand. I ran into the house and banged on the door. It was fucking locked. Why would it be locked? I pounded my fists on the door. Liam opened it and I shoved passed him. I ran upstairs and slammed my door shut. I locked it and fell onto the bed. I was cold, wet, and scared. My whole body was shaking. I crawled under the cover and curled into a ball.