Chapter 19

(A/N.)

Almost 800 reads! Ahh! This chapter will hopefully get me to 800. And 42 votes! Whoop! Thank you! You people make me happy :D. Still trying to concoct a great cliffhanger before this weekend. The external link is Kendra's outfit. The vid on the side is just a great song. It makes me cry.  Anyway, please vote, comment, and fan. Thanks for reading! Here's Chapter 19, hope you all like it.

(Kendras P.O.V.)

Everyone was really happy for Mackenzie and Zayn. I was a little worried if Mackenzie would be able to go back to uni and get her degree, but she said she would make it work. She also promised me she wouldn’t let it affect Zayn’s career. So it’s all good. The next day I received a text from Harry.

Haz<3: 10;22Am

Hello beautiful<3 DAte today? Meet me at the beach today around noon? I gotta surprise for you!xx

I texted him back agreeing then I went downstairs to get breakfast. I told Mackenzie the news and she got really excited.

“What are you going to wear?”

“Probably a bathing suit under a t-shirt and shorts. It’s just the beach.”

Mackenzie shook her head.

“Wear a dress or jumper or something a little cuter.”

“I don’t own any.”

“Come on then, I’ve got some.”

She headed upstairs. I decided to finish my cereal before I followed her. When I entered her room, she had an outfit laid out on her bed. I put on my black bikini, and over it this dark red jumpsuit. She gave me a pair of black sandals. She curled my hair just a bit and did a waterfall braid. She painted my nails black, but I convinced her not to give me any makeup. I mean it’s the beach, we might get wet.

Around 11 Mackenzie was done making me look date-ready. We went downstairs and everyone except Harry was home.

“Why’s she dressed up all pretty?” Louis asked. I’m not sure if that’s a compliment or an insult. I mean he called me pretty now, but does that mean I’m not pretty if I don’t dress up?

Niall must’ve seen my confused frown.

“Not that Kendra doesn’t look gorgeous every day.” He said.

“Well yeah.” Louis agreed.

I smiled.

“Harry and are are going on a date around 12.” I explained grinning. I was pretty excited myself.

“Oh so that’s why he-” Zayn was cut off by Liam who clamped his hand over Zayn’s mouth.

“ZAYN!” Louis yelled.

“Sorry.” He mumbled. Liam removed his hand from Zayn’s mouth.

I have them a confused look but they just shook their heads, informing me that they wouldn’t spill.

At 12 I walked to the beach. When I got there I saw that Harry had laid out a picnic on the sand. There was a basket and a little vase of white flowers. Harry came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

“Do you like it?” His warm breath tickled my neck.

“It’s beautiful.” I said, nodding slightly.

Harry grabbed my hand and led me over to the tablecloth.

“Well I hope you’re hungry.”

I nodded and he prepared plates. He made simple, but delicious, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. He had watermelon and crisps too. He handed me a can of coke before getting one for himself as well. While we ate we talked and laughed together. When we finished he stood up and took my hand.

“Wanna go swimming?”

I nodded and pulled off my clothes, leaving me in a black bikini.

“Race ya!” I yelled as I began sprinting towards the water. I got a slight head start, but Harry managed to catch and pass me. I shivered as the water splashed on my legs. It was cold. I kept running deeper into the water until I reached Harry. He grinned and began to splash me I screamed and splashed him back. I leapt onto his face trying to dunk him but he was too strong. We continued play fighting for a while until I gave up.

We got out of the water and dried off. We went for a walk down the beach. We walked hand in hand. After a few minutes of walking he stopped. He turned to me and released my hand. He made me turn around. He wrapped a gorgeous necklace around my neck and secured it in the back. I looked at in in awe.

(A/N. The necklace is in the external link.)

I was about to thank him but he started talking.

“Kendra, I love you so much. Will you be my girlfriend?”

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

“Yes.” I whispered into his ear. He hugged me back and we stayed there for a bit.

Then he kissed me. The kiss was perfect. Full of fireworks and love. I felt hi sling int the kiss, which made me smile.

After our date we announced our relationship to the lads and Mackenzie. Everyone was really happy for us.

I fell asleep in his arms that night. And let me tell you, falling asleep in Harry Styles arms, might be one of the best things ever.