Let Me Comfort You

{ Noahs POV }

We are getting closer and closer to the cabin, and I am thankful. I don't think it could get any colder. We finally reach the cabin, I walk up the squeaky steps. As soon as we get inside the warm cabin I put Lion King  in. Cody and I sit on the couch and watch the movie, my eyes wander towards cody who is watching the movie as if it's the very thing he needs to live. I take note of the way light from the screen seems to fill his eyes, his eyes which are glossy as if he is about to cry.  Wait is he going to cry? what happend? was I even watching the movie? what do I do? 

"Cody! What's wrong?" I ask with a concerned tone.

"H-h-his father.....d-d-died...s-scar k-killed him..." Cody says, a few tears fall from his ocean eyes.

I looked at the screen and saw a small helpless lion trying to get his dad to get up. This didn't make me sad, it was just a cartoon, but yet for some reason I felt tears gather and drip from my eyes, only to fall slowly.

Noah are you crying? You've watched this movie millions of times and this never made you cry. Why are you crying? What is happening? 

 I wipe the tears away, only to have more fall, they fall a bit faster, I try to wipe them away but there is no point. Cody must've noticed this because I felt a hand on my shoulder, I push it off and scoot away. The hand only returns as if it's purpose is to be there.

"Noah....let me comfort you...." Cody says pulling noah into a hug, not just any other hug but, one that makes you feel as if you're at home, that welcomes you, makes you feel as if you could stay there forever. 

This time I don't pull away, I can't cody won't let me,  but even if I could I don't think I woud. I close my eyes and I regret it, I instantly fall asleep. 

a/n Thank y'all for 31 reads!! Sorry this is so short. I did cry when simba's father died...I cried just writing about it....I'll update as soon as I can. Bye!!!