FOUR

** JENNIE'S POV **

" Where are you going? " Lisa asked

I wear my coat and was about to leave.

" I need to go to the company, I need to settle some things "

Lisa nodded.

She was too casual to talk to and a one question one answer person.

Lisa doesn't talk that much in my stay in her house and Bambam often visit to check on her.

But Lisa was annoyed with it.

" Do you still see me as a kid? " she asked annoyingly

And left Bambam with me in the dining.

" Bitch right? " Bambam said

But Lisa seems fine with a human around her house.

" I'm going to work too " Lisa said

I frowned

" You work? " i asked

She nodded and get her car keys.

" Let's go "

I told her the address and didn't respond. We did stayed like that all through out the ride and didn't talk.

I remembered my grandfather told me earlier to settle all the properties and also the documents needed for me to heir everything from my mom and dad.

And also i needed the information from the hospital.

It's been days since i was bothered with what happened that day.

" We're here " Lisa said as she park her car on the parking lot.

My mom and dad was doctors, they own a hospital and they've been running this since idk god knows.

I taked medicine too but i have my own plans not butting in with my mom and dad's hospital.

I knew how messed it is when it comes to the stockholders and others in here.

I heard my dad heir this from his mother who passed away too after a car crash in gangnam.

Then my grandfather continued it but after months later he gave it to my parents and managed it.

I saw how my parents been stressing out with this business and wishing not to get this but i guess life really is a bitch.

I get out and was confused why is she following me.

" Lisa, i'll be okay " i said

She laughed a little.

When we reach the hallways, Lisa then stopped on a specific room and i frowned.

" Where are you going? " i asked

" Work? " then she look at what's written at the upper part of the door

Then i saw the word ORTHOPEDIC