FIVE

" I will never stop wrecking your life " a tall man's voice echoed

His eyes were red and it's flashing from the dark while Lisa was unconscious.

" You snatched my family away " it echoed

Lisa then jolts up and had her eyes wide opened as she sweats so hard.

" Fuck " she cursed

She look at the see through wall and it's still dawn.

Lisa stand up and go downstairs to check on Jennie in the dining.

She saw a peaceful girl sleeping in the couch with a thick blanket covering her.

The firewood indoor was almost loosening it's warm.

She saw how Jennie chills and it actually bothered her.

All she knew was Jennie was still cold after all since it really is in the peak of snow as of today.

Lisa looked at Jennie who seems very peaceful sleeping but she's actually chilling.

So she scoot her and carry her in bridal style as she go upstairs and the firewood inside her room still gives enough warm inside.

Lisa didn't lay her down on the bed but they were infront of the firewood as she let Jennie let her lean on her while Lisa had her arms wrap around her.

This is the only way she knows how to make her feel warm.

Cause her body is cold.

She cannot let this poor girl touches her icy body.

Lisa don't mind the warmth that the firewood is giving since she needed it.

Lisa remembered that she left Jennie packing her things but she guess she got tired and probably don't know where to sleep.

She looked at her who is starting to lose the chills and her body starts to calm down as time goes by.

" Poor you " she whispered and stared at her

" Lice! The ball stucked in the roof " the kid said

" Do you want me to get it? " the taller girl asked

She nodded and was looking foward for her to get it

The taller girl has strength to quickly go anywhere she wants and easily get the ball for her.

" Thank you, lice! " she smiled at her

" Aren't you afraid of me? " the taller girl asked

" Why would i? You have pretty eyes and you're strong! " she giggled

" Lisa? " Jennie slowly opened her eyes as her body was leaning on Lisa for her to maintain the balance

Lisa was about to tuck her to bed after her body slowly loose the chills but Jennie woke up