chapt 1 ♡~

12:36 am. You're casually strolling down the busy, yet stunning streets of los angles. The city is breathtaking to look at night. You take out your phone and snap a quick photo and then slide it in your back pocket.

 You take out your phone and snap a quick photo and then slide it in your back pocket

As you keep walking you stop to see a cafe. You look through the fogged up window and see that it's not really busy. You kindly greet the barista and ask for an iced coffee, then walk to your seat. Sitting down, you look at your phone and check all the messages you recently got. After reading the all the ignorant texts your friends sent, you go into your notes app and begin to write down a your schedule for tomorrow.

"Do you mind if I sit here?"

You look up to see a guy probably around the age of 18 stuttering, and giving off a very anxious look. His eyes are a dark hazel brown and his hair is messy, but cute. You politely smile and nod your head.

"Oh, sure! What's your name?"

You ask, slightly confused on why he chose to sit here when there are tons of empty seats.

"Oh, my name is Park Jimin."

"That's a very unique name! My name is y/n!"

He smiles.

"What brings you here to late at night?" You say, in attempt to keep the conversation going trying to avoid awkwardness.

"ah, well I'm on a break from my practice, and I decided to just go sightseeing I guess." He replies, not making much eye contact.

He's so shy.

"Me too! I love going sightseeing and taking photos!"
"Really? I have a friend of mine who loves photography!"

He excitedly responds slowly getting out of his shell.
"I don't want to be rude at all, but what made you want to suddenly sit with me?" You say, jokingly looking for compliments.

"Oh, well I just like to have company I guess. My friends are all still at practice so I really have nobody to talk to." He stutters.

"What do you mean by practice? Do you do dance practices of something? And awh, we can be friends!" You say grinning.

He laughs.

"Sure! And yeah, we practice dancing and vocal training."

"That's cool are you some kind of group or something?"

He suddenly looks down as if he said something he regretted.

"uH, uM. nOo." He says looking like a constipated old man.

"Are you planning on being a singer or dancer or something in the future?"

"YeA-wait I mean no. That's- yeah oh uh no" he stutters

"Is that some kind of crackhead language I don't understand or-"

"YanBIGHIT NO I ODNONT BELONG TO A GROUP"

"uh ok nervous much?"

"YNO"

You both look at eachother in silence both utterly confused. Then you begin to start laughing uncontrollably.

"What the fuck-" you say in between laughs.

"let's talk BOUT SOMEThin ELse"

He says forcing out a smile looking like boo boo the fool.

"Alright, uhh you're weird but I'm weird too. Anyways, since we both like sightseeing, I'm planning on taking a lot of photos at night in the city, want to come with me?"

He pauses for a moment, checks the time on his phone and gets up.

"Let's do it"

You blush, and suddenly look down
BUTCHWHYAREYOUBLUSHUNGWTF
HESSODAMNCUTETHO
BITCHACTCOOLACTCOOL
you think you yourself.
You gently grab your purse, and throw away your coffee, and walk out with you're new friend, Park Jimin.