chapt 2 ⋆ฺ࿐♡

t's now 1:56 am.

you both look around at all of the stunning buildings in the city.

"Isn't so cool here?? I love how calming and wondrous it is!!" You say walking backwards to make eye contact with him, with a big smile across your face.

"Yes! It's beautiful, y/n!"

Right as you're about to turn around, you stumble backwards like a clumsy ass bitch.

WHYTHFUCKAMILIKETHIS💀
OOFTHISISEMBARRSIJGLOLYIKES
you think to yourself as your face begins to heat up.

You suddenly hear uncontrollable wheezing.

"I *WHEEZE* am *WHEeZE* SOR-*wheeze* LDNFKFK" he says, choking on air. "MY LUNGS-"

Your face is now bright red but you laugh it off "IM SORRY IM JUST SUPER CLUMSY OKAY!?! ITD BE NICE IF YOU COULD HELP ME UP" you stutter, embarrassed as hell.

Lolyoureallyfuckedthisupy/n
You think to yourself.

He bends over slightly, and pulls you up, no, he JERKS you up. You crash into his chest in utter confusion.

"YO IM NOT THAT HEAVY YOU DIDNT NEED TO PULL ME THAT FUCKING HARD" you say wheezing in pain

"iKDJFKF SORRY I- ITS NOT LIKE THAT-" he stutters, looking down.

"It's fine, let's just keep walking and forget this happened." You snicker, as you slowly turn around and acTUALLY WALK

You both walk downtown, looking at the beautiful city of Los Angeles and then you stop. Jimin turns around confused.

"Wait this is kinda weird but can I take a photo of youKDKFKGK"

"I-"

"nevERMIND ITS JUST ITS SO PRETTY OUT N"

"Sure ? I guess?-"

"IM A SPHOTOSGRAOHER DONT TAKE IT PERSONALLY" you stutter.

Jimin does stupid cute ass poses.

"Just aCT NORMAL"

"that's AWAKWARF TH-"

"SHHSHDH"

he kept moving so you only managed to get these photos:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Let me see the photos"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Let me see the photos"

"I only took two soo"

"SIS WE BEEN TAKING PHOTOS OUT HERE FOR LIKE 16 HOURS WDYM"

"JAJDJDJ IM SORRY THAT I COULDNT FUCKJGN TALE PGOTOS BECAUSE YOURE A CRACKHEAD"

He gently grabs your phone out of your hand to look at the photos. He frowns slightly.

"Deleteeee I look bad in them"

Your jaw drops.

"D-did YOU REALLY JUST say that YOU LOON BAD OMG YOU LOOK SO HOT WHAT THE FUCK" you scream then suddenly put your hands over your mouth. You fucked up LMAO.

"D-"

"HMM?"

"D-"

"lataTA LATATA LATATA LATATA"

"Did you just-"

"Hmm? Is that the wind?"

"You're weird."

"And you're a liar"

"Uhm no I ain't I look like a rat dipped in McDonald's sweet n sour dipping sauce"

"BITCH sweet IN SOUR DIPLING SAUCE MY LUNGS" you wheeze out collapsing to the ground

"IM BEING HONEST"

"LOLSKDJFKFKF" you scream, snorting like a pig.

After laughing for like idk 16 hours or some shit you get up and look him dead in the eyes, trying not to think about rats and McDonald's dipping sauce.

"Listen dude no homo but like you're good looking.
Okay? Don't bring yourself down like that!" You smile.

"Thank you thats really kind of you to say, y/n."

You somehow get the huge urge to hug him.

Shitlolhelookssosoftandcomfy:(iwannasitonhimbutlikenotlikethathimhessopureandcuteomg
you think.
unexpectedly, you hug him. He jumps slightly, but then hugs you back.
You begin to blush
Imsowhippedforhimomgiliterallyjustmethimtodayandheissocuteandfunny
He backs up and looks at you dead in the eye and smiles.

"You're very pretty, y/n"