~ O n e L a s t N o t e ~

Congratulations to you if you made it till here. <3

AND OMG YES GUYS THIS STORY HAS COME TO AN END. LET ME GO BAWL MY EYES OUT. AAH!

*breathes in and out, in and out.*

Many many thanks to each and every one of you for being with me and reading this silly book written by an even sillier person. It's nothing amazing I know I know.

You guys are the real gems for surviving through my amateur writing. Thank you once again.

If you have any suggestions for me to better my writing please shoot them in the comments section. Also, constructive criticism is most welcome.

And now back to the book.

☆ The most important message of this story is to have faith and believe in what the Almighty has planned for you. It will always turn out in your favour. In shaa Allah.

Question: What other message(s) did you get from this book?

☆ The inspiration for this story struck when someone admired this speaker at the madrasa/library. Unlike the character of this book, she knew his basic details though. No, she had never seen him. And oh they did NOT end up with each other. #RealLife

☆ The rest of the book is a figment of my imagination.

☆ I have a few story/novel ideals and too little time to pen them down which is why I decided to write this one as a short story. And I'm happy with the way it turned out. Alhamdulillah.

☆ I wanted to write this story in about 3-4k words and yay I succeeded. Alhamdulillah again. Word count: 3434

☆ I don't know if you've noticed it but this book is dialogue free, save for two dialogues: 'In sha Allah' & the greeting in the last chapter. It was purely intentional.

☆ Have you noticed another thing? The characters are not named. I don't know the exact reason I didn't name them, it just felt somewhat not right. Besides this is a short story and if you ask me short stories are quite enjoyed vague. Which is why I didn't indulge in a lot of details.

If you were to name the main characters of this book, what would you name them?

☆I thought I could write this book in a day since I had the entire thing in my head. But oh well, writing is not as easy as it seems.

☆ This story was meant to end the way it did. To everyone who didn't get it, she faints out of pure shock and happiness. Haha. And yeah they leave happily ever after I guess. ;)

And yes, if you have read till here and if it ever made you smile or feel anything at all, do drop a comment and tell me your thoughts. It will make me happy.

Honourable mentions:

A special shout out to Your_Queenn for being the first ever to comment and shower wonderful love on this book. <3

Swalihah96 for being my first ever reader. <3

lunadatic cookie_bender @khanrumissa29 TheLearningSpirit sumaiyafathima15 rose786786 Asiyah_abduAllah and everyone else for the support. <3

And now for the interesting part...

There's this full length novel I'm working on but it is still not properly ready to be put on here so I decided to post another short story for you all. It's really different from this one and I think you're going to like it.

It's called Unaware.

I have a significant portion written. In other words, frequent updates in sha Allah.

Go check it out. You know you want to.

Jazakum Allahu khairan kaseera. May Allah bless all you wonderful souls.

Allah Hafiz for now. See you on the next book.

Love,
SabrAndSalah. <3