"Please"

Katies POV
I went over to Colby's house he's been my best friend along with Sam since I moved to LA three years ago. We lived in the Same apartment until they moved with other friends to a bigger house. I loved going over to their house because it helped me escape my life at home. When I got there Colby suggested that we go to the pool since it was really hot. I really wanted to go but I couldn't risk him seeing me I don't want him to know the truth. So I declined and said that "I'll stick to the popsicles" I put on a fake smile to make it seem like a genuine response. Colby, quickly decided that we should go to the movie instead then since their air conditioning was broken and it felt like a million degrees inside. I said yes because I want to see the new Incredibles movie really bad. We got two tickets for the movie and a large popcorn with a large drink to share. Throughout the whole movie my phone kept going off, messages blew up my phone that I'm guessing all come from Joey. Joey's, my boyfriend. I took out my phone to check the messages when Colby, grabbed it and put it in his pocket telling me "Not during the movie!"
*10 minutes passed*
——————
Colby's POV
"I have to go to the potty room," I said to Katie in a joking tone. She looked at me and laughed softly "okay just hurry" she said. I quickly jolt to the restroom. On my way out of the stall, Katie's phone started to blow up even more. I checked the messages. They all can from her boyfriend Joey, I never really liked Joey, he always gave me a bad vibe. I was in shock when I read the latest one "I see how it just waits till you get home! You're going to be sorry!" I was terrified by what he meant. I decided I was just going to put it off until after the movie was over to confront Katie. I quickly washed my hands and walked back to the theatre we were in. The whole way I couldn't stop thinking about what he was going to do to her I was scared for her because I love her and I don't want her getting hurt. I get back and sit in my seat and waited for the movie to end.
——————
Katies POV
Colby came back from the restroom after a while I began to worry because it was unusual for him. Throughout the rest of the movie, Colby had a whole different attitude. He was more tense and fidgety. The movie ended about forty minutes later. Colby and I walked to his car in silence which wasn't a normal thing for us we always laughed and joked around. I got into the passenger seat and buckled my seatbelt he got into the driver's seat and did the same. He was sitting there like he was waiting for something. He took my phone out of his pocket. My heart dropped he knows. He stared his word. "Katie, does he hurt you? Ple-" he stopped his words when he noticed my eye littered with tears. "Katie... stop please tell me this is a prank. Tell me he doesn't hurt you. Tell me you're happy." He pleaded "please," he asked more quickly. I couldn't take the agony I started sobbing. "I didn't want you to find out. Why di-" my phone rang before I could finish. Joey' s name was on caller ID I begged Colby to keep quiet before I answered he hopped out of the car and sat up against the door with his eyes full of tears. "Where the hell are you!?" asked a loud voice through the phone. "I-Im at the movies with my friends" I tried my best to hide that fact that two minutes ago I was sobbing "well get your ass home NOW" he yelled through the phone again. "Okay, I just need to go back to get my car." I said "I didn't fucking ask just get back here now" he exclaimed. "Okay, by-" he hung up. I walked out of the car and explained to Colby that I need to get back to my car. He got up and told me to get In the car. Colby and I argued for a moment on the way back to his house. "You can't stay with him! You have to leave him.!" Colby pleaded. "Don't you think I've tried? I tried so many time. I'm just not strong enough." He went silent. We got to his house after five minutes. I quickly unbuckled my seatbelt and ran into the house to grab my keys. I was in such a hurry to get away from Colby so he couldn't try to stop me that I left his car door open and the front door open. I hoped in to my car and I sped off. I saw Colby in my rear view mirror. He looked angry and sad all at the same time.
*20 minutes later* I finally got back home. I heard the door open before I even got halfway up the driveway. Joey ran to me and pulled me in the house. Slamming the door behind me.

Authors note:
This chapter was long and took a lot of time if you enjoyed it please tell me. I will update ass much as I can hopefully every day if I can. Have a nice day/night. Follow my Instagram account to get updates @sam_xplr_colby_.