⌜ twenty ⌟

❝dude, jaemin is so cute

dude, jaemin is so cute.❞ jeno ruffled his hair ❝and have you seen renjun pout? damn i'm suddenly soft—

jeno stopped talking thinking that it was useless since mark wasn't listening to him. he nudged the distracted boy and didn't get any response. he hit him by the arm and received a glare from the older.

are you even listening?❞ jeno followed to where mark was looking at a while ago ❝where were you—

mark quickly stood in front of his bestfriend to cover the view ❝it's nothing!

it was no use since jeno already saw where mark was looking at a while ago. it was donghyuck having a hard time carrying the books and was walking slowly and carefully towards the library.

is it true?❞ jeno said

mark's eyes widened. what does jeno mean by that? does he know about him and donghyuck going 13 years back? how does he know? did donghyuck tell him?

about yukhei and donghyuck breaking up?❞ the younger pointed at the guy with a frown on his face ❝he looks sad.

well duh, have you seen a broken hearted person laugh like nothing happened?

jeno rolled his eyes after hearing mark's logic ❝so.. it's your chance.

mark paused ❝what?

i mean donghyuck is single now..

the older just sighed and grabbed jeno by the arm ❝i'm not interested.

jeno couldn't help but see mark as a stupid person. he was confused, didn't mark like koeun? but how about donghyuck? well, whatever is happening in mark's life right now, jeno will stay out of it. he will just be there whenever mark needs help.

after a few seconds of walking, the two stopped when they heard something fell. the both turned their heads and saw donghyuck kneeling on the floor, getting all the books that was now on the floor.

mark clenched his fists as he saw the students just passing by and not helping the person in need.

so mark..❞ jeno was cut off when mark just suddenly walked away from him.

jeno watched his bestfriend walk towards donghyuck and helped him pick up the books. jeno's lips curved into a smile, he was proud at mark.

but then remembered something mark said that it made him scoff ❝i'M nOt iNteResTed.❞ he mocked the older's words

jeno turned around and didn't notice someone walking towards his way. the two accidentally bumped, making the other lose hold of his water bottle. someone saw the two and quickly went to catch the falling water bottle. jeno widened his eyes in panic when he saw the guy about to fall and so he wrapped his arms around the guy's waist and that person helping supported jeno by placing a hand behind him.