Nessie or Edward pt 2

sorry for misspellings!

Bella's Pov

I can't believe Edward! He didn't want our baby but yet he wanted to get down and dirty on the honeymoon. Really! I mean what did you expect? I was still human. How could he even ask me 'how can you take her side?'. Is he for real? They just made up and he wants to screw it up again! As if she needed to be rejected by him again! I am finished packing my things from our cottage. I'm going to spend time with my nessie. I was putting my things in the trunk of my car when Edward found me.

"Where do you think your going!?!" he asked.

"Well I know that I'm going to MY daughters home to be with HER. Since she doesn't have a father who wants her, and I didn't get to see my little girl grow." I said. I started towards my car and he caught my wrist.

"Please..."he whispered.

"I'm not the one you should be begging your forgiveness to." I said, got in my car, and drove to her house. I got out and knocked on the door. She was there then, the door open.

"May I help you?" She asked, she looked irritated.

"Oh um..I'm not here on your fathers behalf, trust me. I was actually wondering if I could stay for awhile. I-i can't be with your father right now..." I murmured. She smiled.

"Sure. Of course. " she replied. I got my things and she showed me my room. I had just finished unpacking when I heard renesmee knock.

"Come in!" I said. She walked in and sat on the bed in front of me.

"Mom, I'm really glad you came. I missed you a lot. You...are you mad that I caused problems between you and dad. I mean if I was never born, this wouldn't be happening." she said. Oh no she thinks it's her fault. Stupid Edward!

"No honey. I couldn't be mad at you. Its not your fault, he asked for it. Renesmee Anderson, I am so glad you were born, remember that. You bring me joy. I'm just glad I've found my baby girl!" I said I hugged her tight and kissed her forehead. She smiled and went to open the door. Before she stepped out she whispered, "Thanks mom."

"Anytime sweetheart." and she was gone.

Renesmee's Pov

After I had my mommy daughter moment I went to my room and laid down next to Alex.

"Baby, what happened at lunch.."

"It was nothing, I already talked it out with my mom." I interrupted him. He smiled.

"Honey, I love you with all of my non beating heart." I said, smiling at my choice of words.

"I wouldn't have it any other way..." he said, his voice becoming quite so he could kiss me. At the moment I was in a perfect bubble of pure bliss...

________________________________________

sorry its so short! comment, vote, fan!