How could you?!

Rosalie's pov:

I can't believe they kicked me out! Them out of all people! I thought they'd understand, I mean I'm the only one, besides Alice, who doesn't have a child. Adopted or not it still isn't fair! Then there's Emmett. My own mate didn't even come with me! What is that!? I thought he cared. Well I guess not; I guess he was on their side. I was just walking, not really watching where I was going. I didn't even realize that I was in front of Tanya until a few seconds ago.

"Tanya I need your help, as well as the volturi. The Cullens, they've don't something terrible."

....................................................

Renesmee's pov:

It's been 9 months since we last heard from Rosalie. Carlisle said that me using my power didn't harm the baby and that I'm due today. He also said that the baby will grow fast, but he refuses to tell me what I'm having!

"Pleeeaaassse! Come on Carlisle! If you tell me what I'm having then I'll be able to think of names. Alice will be able to buy clothes, since she can't see my future due to the baby. I'd stop annoying you about the baby, if you'd just tell me."I whined.

"Nope, I'm sorry. Telling you would take the fun out of it. Oh and you don't annoy me one bit." He said.

"Urg! Esme, how on earth do you deal with him! He is soo frustrating!" There was a long puse...

" I have my ways.."

"Oh, ewwwwww! Never mind! You nasties!" I said, pretending to gag while everyone laughed. Then I felt it... the baby is coming ...

*********after birth (months later)***

The baby was a boy. He's looks like a three year old now.

"Jason! Put that down!" I said.

"But ma!"

"No buts, put the vase down."

"Yes ma'am." I sighed. We were all just relaxing when I heard a knock at the door. I picked up Jason and went to open the door. There in front of me stood Rosalie, Tanya, and the Volturi.

"How could you?!..."

************************************

Dun dun dun... Do you like it? Please comment! Thanks it means a lot! -mini