Lust

We were walking through the lobby of the hotel we were all staying at this weekend and I was helping him successfully get to the elevator with his crutches. When we got upstairs, I couldn’t take it anymore. I pinned him up against the wall outside of our room. “You know the best thing about having an injured foot?” I asked, putting my forehead on his, my body against his, and my eyes staring at his lips. “What’s that?” He asked quietly. “I can take advantage of you.” I whispered and pushed my lips against his plump and moist ones. His breath caught in his throat and I could tell I caught him off guard.

     The kissing turned into a make out session. My hands wrapped around him, fumbling with his hair. His hands roaming all around my body. I kissed his neck and his jawline. Out of nowhere, he grabbed my sided, turned me around and pinned me up against the wall all in one movement. He started kissing me again, sticking his tongue in my mouth. I bit his lip. “Don’t underestimate me.” He whispered in my ear and started kissing down my neck. He started sucking on it. “Don’t leave a hickey, Cam.” I moaned out. He didn’t listen and kept going at it.

     We pulled away and he hugged me. I took his crutches and ran inside the hotel room, slamming the door before he could get in. “THIS ISN”T FUNNY! OPEN THE DOOR!” He shouted while pounding at the door. I laughed loudly and watched him through the peep hole. “What’s going on?” I heard Carter say. He was walking down the hallway when he saw Cameron leaning up against the door. “She won’t let me in.” Cameron said pounding on the door once again.

     I giggled and opened the door to reveal a relieved Cameron and a wide-eyed Carter. I looked at Carter, cocking my head to the side. “YOOO LOOK AT YOUR NECK! WHAT HAPPENED IN HERE?” Carter practically yelled. I looked at Cameron and then ran to the bathroom. Right there, on the side of my neck was one big hickey. “CAM! I told you not to do that!” I yelled. When I looked over, all the guys were standing there and I could see Cam blush. “I couldn’t help myself.” Cam said and then they all started laughing.