Haello

Hi!

This story is made because I was inspired of a song that I know you already know as well. This will include another idol that some of you may be a fan of but I just want to give you a heads up.

Also, you are aware that 4seasons is the newest girl group of YG in the IARW world hence, there will be no Blackpink in here which means the members of 4seasons DO NOT, in any way, represent the members of the said group. Most especially, Yoon Gaeul is NOT Jennie Kim.

DISCLAIMER: This is just a fanfic, this isn't written with the purpose of defamation or sending hateful messages to any idol involved. This is pure fictional and I DO NOT hate anyone, I just felt like it would be better if I cast a certain idol as a character because she fits the story so well. Also, THE PLOT AND THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS of this fanfic was written BEFORE THEIR RELATIONSHIP (Kai and Krystal) WAS MADE OFFICIAL.

Updated version: The plot wasn't inspired by the sudden relationship of Jennie and Kai. This fanfic's plot was way before any of Jongin's relationships so as much as possible, do not associate me with them. 😔

If you clearly do not like how this fanfic might go, you can silently and peacefully remove this fanfic from your library. No worries.

No one is required to vote, don't if you don't feel like it.

Please write comments as many and as sincere as you can. I get really inspired by those, they fuel me to write more and update quickly.

My readers are called Magics and they are the reason why this fanfic is still pushed through.

This book is part of the IARW series, you are NOT REQUIRED to read them but if you don't like being clueless or confused about the unfamiliar characters, I suggest you read them. Though, you can understand them without actually reading the others (my old readers can prove that).

As much as you may hate the possible characters, please enjoy. ✨

F&A,
Hae xx