G R E N A D E

#11🌗
•grenade - bruno mars•

"I would go through all this pain
take a bullet straight through my brain
yes I would die for you baby
but you won't do the same"

"I would go through all this paintake a bullet straight through my brainyes I would die for you babybut you won't do the same"

maya's outfit ^^

lacy's outfit ^^

lacy's outfit ^^

shawn
It's been a few days since Maya came home from the hospital, and since then she made me promise to not tell anyone about Elliot. I can't even begin to express how difficult it's been to keep this secret. It's like this weight on my chest that won't let up. Every time I see her wince in pain when she tries to stand up because of her ribs or when she struggled to do simple tasks like opening something because of her bruised wrist, I know it's all because of that monster her mother is married to. As bad as our first impression went I still hope in the back of my head that everything is okay with Alyssa. According to Maya she has no where else to go because her mom passed a year before her dad married Maya's mom. These past few days she's also been telling me how it was being with Elliot the past four years. Just like I thought, this past occurrence wasn't the first time he's gotten violent with her or Alyssa. Knowing he's getting away with what he's doing makes me sick to my stomach. I know I promised Maya I wouldn't say anything and she'll probably be incredibly pissed off at me, but I can't just keep this secret. I can't let that animal get away with what he does. I waited until Maya dosed off to sleep on her bed before I crawled out and went downstairs. I saw her Alex, Lacy, and her dad all sitting in the living room.

"Um guys can I talk to you for a second?" they all looked up away from what they were doing and towards me.

"What's wrong Shawn?" her dad asked me looking concerned. If only he knew what I was going to tell him.

"So this is gonna sound crazy and confusing and it's gonna be a lot for you to hear." they didn't say anything just sat still looking at me. "After you guys went into her hospital room the other day I saw Alyssa."

"Elliot's daughter?" Alex questioned obviously confused by where I was going with this.

"Yah. She was asking how Maya was. She seemed off, she was jumpy and scared. She told me that it was Elliot who did that to Maya."