jamilton 1

Hamilton's pov

"HAMILTON GET BACK HERE." I hear Thomas yell. He stoped using my last name except when he mad and I deserved it this time. I had throwned all the Mac n cheese away and he got pissed.

"You're trying to hurt me so no THOMAS THE TRAIN." I yelled back. I knew he hated that name but I thought it was cute. I continue running till I felt my chest hurt.

"There you are sweetie. You look tired can I carry you." I fall into Thomas hands and fall asleep. I knew I shouldn't have because of what's in store but I knew I didn't care. "Now what is it about him I loved?" I heard Thomas say.
"EVERYTHING BITCHES." I yelled.
"Of course." He says staring at me knowing I hate when he stared.
"Stop staring I'm very ugly and you shouldn't be dating me tommy." I say as he stares with disbelief I said that.
"Now you know that's a lie, Lexi, you are smexy and SHORT and I love that about you." I start blushing. I sit up so I can sit right but I get greeted by a kiss. I soon give in and continue kissing my former enemy.
"So your not mad about the Mac n cheese anymore?" I ask. He shakes his head while still kissing my neck. He continues leaving spots while I get up.
"Where are you going dear. I'm not done." Thomas ask.
"To get food I'll be back in 10 minutes ok then you can continue." I run down the street to the store to get 2 boxes of Mac n cheese for my bby. "He'll love this and me." I said low so no one can hear. I'm not out as gay yet except to my friends and they haven't told everyone yet.
"Come in." Thomas says. I open the door and he runs to me. And pinned me on the wall.
"Come on Tommy I got a gift don't make me regret it." I stare hard at him as I said it.
"Ok I'll stop. Just as long when we're done giving gifts I get you." He says smirking.
"That's fine with me dear." I pull out the boxes of Mac n cheese and a wine bottle. "Date night Thomas?"
"Yesssss!" He squeals.

Thomas pov

"Yesssss!" I squeal. We are having a date night finally.

Currently at the orthodontist the next day. WROTE the parts before this 7/17/18

"when are we leaving bean?" I said cutely.
"An hour from now so go get changed and get a shower I can smell your underarms from here dear." He said.

VERY FLUFFY PART COMING

Hamilton pov

"Dear I'm driving and let's go." I said a little tense. I'm not waiting i will bring your brother instead."
"You wouldn't dare bring laff." He said strictly.
"Wanna bet bye babe." I said running. He chought up to me and picked me up from behind and carried me to the car.
"Put me down babe I don't like being carried and you know that." I soon feel a tug on my hair as I'm talking and it a loving tug.
"No I'm not putting you down and you desire me don't you." He said teasing me.
"Nah I desire someone else. It's something else. Hehehe." I said very dirty.
"I know but you will have to wait cause we are at dinner." He said.
"No now please." I get cut off by his plump juicy lips. I soon give in and kiss back earning a moan. We get out and go to our table. We hold hands and just look at each other.
*beep beep beep.* I hear my phone go off and cheek it. A tropical storm alert. My mind goes oh shit but I don't wanna leave Thomas.
"Dear we may need to leave early." I say.
"Why we came here for dinner." Tommy says sadly.
"One there is a storm on it's wa-" i get cut off my lighting and I jump. I feel Thomas wrap his arms around me and hold me like I'm a child.
"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Lexi I'm here I'm here calm down." His voice sooths me and I'm not so scared anymore.
"Thanks thomas." "I really needed that but that's just the beginning thomas." I said shaky.
"I know but I will be here to calm you, I promise." He said.
*time skip 2 hours they are at
home*
"Thanks babe I needed that, now I'm gonna take my pills and go to sleep." I said and left the room.
"But I want you now not tomorrow." Thomas said Pouting. He got up and went over to me pulling my pants down.
"How much did you drink?" I asked

A/n this is taking a long time to write.
"I had about 6 shots and a bottle of tequila and a full bottle." Thomas said almost falling over but I chought him even though he's taller.
"Let's get sleep cause you are drunk and almost on the line of passing out." As I said that Thomas passed out. So I decide since i can't carry him he'll have me on top of him asleep when he wakes up.
"W- w- why is Alex on me?" I whisper to myself.
"You passed out and I fell asleep on top of you Tommy." "You know you enjoy this." I say rolling my hips on his. We didn't have classes for rge week because of winter break and we get off next week. I feel Thomas grab my hips and soon feel a lump from him.

*VERY CRINGING SMUT COMING BECAUSE I CAN'T READ ONE OR WROTE ONE WITHOUT CRINGING.*

"Are you sure about this Lexi I'm taller and mostly bigger than you so I'm not sure if you can handle me." Thomas says.
"I wouldn't have started if I couldn't handle it my dear." I stare bluntly. He picks me up off of him, stands up, and carries me to my bed since we are at my house. I get put on the bed and Thomas gets on top of me and nibbled my ear.
"M- m- my e-e- ear s- s- s- s- stop." I moan out.
"Oh your weak spot huh." "You enjoy this don't you Lexi. Thomas says and moved down to my neck and gives me a hicky. He does that till his friend joins as well as mine. (If ya know what I mean😉😉😉😉)
"Alex turn around bend over I'll show you where my shoe fits." He says trying to be sexy.
"That's my line not yours." I teased. I do it anyways and I k ow that my pants and boxers were down and I feel something teasing my hole and was like I want to wait.
"Put it in Thomas." I yelled getting greedy.
"I will just be patient and let me do what I'm doing." He says back. I soon feel something enter and flenched in pain and pleasure.
"I told you, you were not ready." Thomas said grabing my hips and pushing all of his 9 inch member. (I don't even know just go with it)
"Y-y-y-y- yes daddy." I moan.
"Oh so now I'm daddy now huh?!" Thomas says grabbing my hips harder and he starts thrusting harder. We all start to moan because of our pleasure.
"I'm going to come!" We both said letting go.
"Now that was good baby boy." Thomas says.

Ok the end was hard to write but OMG i finally publishing something. Let me tell you this took at least a week to write and guys find the right STORY title and picture I'm writing later but I won't publish it till like next Friday so yeah I hope you enjoy.
Words 1312