love you but I wanna ask you somethin nice

A/n Ok first off I just finished moving so like I'm gonna make a smut enjoy.....

Alex pov. ~few months later. 1 week before their college graduation. ~

"Ok Thomas what are you doing for your speech for graduation?" I asked pacing behind our couch. Both me and Thomas was souppose to speak at graduation. I was planning to ask Thomas to marry me. But I wasn't sure if I should. I continued pacing the room.
"Well I can help with your anxiety by doing this." He got up grabed my arms and lifted me to kiss him. He got a lot taller and I'm still the little gremlin I came as. I kissed him back putting my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.
"You should stop drinking coffee. Your cute short but soon you will be a midget and I will be taller then you even more. If I'm taller then you by a lot how in the world would I fuck the living daylights out of you." He smirked. I knew what he was doing. I kissed him to make him shut up.
"But I thought you liked me short." I pouted. This man knew what he was doing. The things Thomas Jefferson do to me.
"Well maybe we can try it out." Thomas smiled and kissed down my jaw sucking at my sweet spot on my jaw. Once again the things he do to me.
"Thomas." I moaned his name like he wanted me to. He's been very kinky lately and I want to see what he has in store.
"Yes baby boy what do you want with old Thomas." He said knowing what I already want.
"I want you to fuck me in my tight little asshole while against a wall daddy." I always wanted to get fucked up against a wall. It's also one of mine kinks.  I always knew Thomas had a daddy kink. "Can you do that for your baby boy daddy." I said. I was getting really hard right now.
"If that's what you want daddy to do then daddy can do that for my little baby boy." He said into my ear. "And I also got a few kinks up my sleeve." He whispered into my ear. He's a kinky fuck if you ask me so I will play like a kinky fuck.
I moaned. I was horny and wanted him in me. "Daddy I want you to fuck me in my tight little asshole of mine. while I have a cock ring on and screaming your name." I said. Thomas started palming me through my jeans. He must have noticed the buldge in my jeans. He put me up against a  wall and started undoing my pants.
"Well I see my kinky baby boy got hard." Damnit he knew. He started undoing his pants. He put me down and I whined. He went to his separate room since we sleep in my room. He came back with a box in his hands.
"Hurry up and pound into me daddy." I whined. I was hard as shit and I need him to pound into me.
"Patience my baby boy you wanted a cock ring I'm getting one." He got one out and I started sitting in his lap.
"Now can you fuck the shit out of me so that I can't walk." We had the week off for graduation practice. "I wanna feel you thrusting inside of me hitting my prostate Making me scream." I looked down and started palming him through his boxers.  He reached down and started rubbing my ass doing his normal slaps as Well.
"You want to scream daddy Thomas to the top of your lungs don't you. You want me to put you on a wall and fuck you till you beg for mercy." Thomas said pulling mine and his underwear off. I took this as a chance and slide down into him he was taking forever. I moan.
"Just shut up and put the cock ring on and fuck me against a wall daddy." I said. I started kissing his neck and left some dark hickys. He put the cock ring on and stood up carrying me and put me up against a wall.
"Someone's getting needy. What if I just tease you." Thomas said smirking.
"yes I'm needy the things you do to me get me hard. NOW IF YOU DON'T FUCK ME YOU WILL GET NO-." Thomas cutted me off and shoved himself in me causing me to moan.
"How that feeling for you baby." Thomas started thrusting faster. And I was a moaning mess.
"Mhm~ go faster." I couldn't even form a sentence. He followed my command and thrusted faster hitting my prostate. I moaned a lot louder. Everyone in our dorm group went to a school party tonight. I didn't want to go because I wanted to sleep. I know I'm gonna sleep good tonight.
"Are you glad everyone went to the party. So you can moan my name loud." Thomas said stroking me a bit. He then started thrusting faster and going deeper in me.
"Ah~yes Daddy." I couldn't speak. All I could was moan.
"Whats my name baby boy." Thomas said starting to grab my hips and lift me up and down on him while still thrusting in me.
"DADDY....THAT FEELS GOOD. FUCK ME LIKE THE LITTLE WHORE I AM DADDY!" I yelled. Thomas smirked and started picking his thrusting pace up.
"That's my good little boy." Thomas nipped at my neck.
"DADDY HARDER GO DEEPER  AND FASTER."  I didn't know what i had coming but next thing I know I'm on the floor on my back with Thomas gripping my waist and thrusting into me harder faster and going deeper in me.
"AH~DADDY CUM IN ME I WANT YOU TO FILL ME UP AND MAKE ME SUCK YOU OFF AFTER." I moaned louder. Thomas was just smirking pulling me with his thrust. I was really close but I forgot I had the cock ring on. This was making me feel good.
"I'm close baby. Let me tear you up then have you suck me off will be great. Then after I cum in your mouth I suck you off. Take the cock ring off then swallow every thing you release in me." Thomas said. He started thrusting harder and faster. He gripped my waist and did the same pulling me up and down onto him. I was still a moaning mess.
"DADDY T- T- THIS IS THE BEST TIME YET." I yelled as he filled me up. He thruster into me a few more times before pulling out. He didn't lay down so I can suck him off but instead he started sucking me off. Boy did it feel good.
"AH~" I couldn't form a sentence. He kept bobing his head down on me. I was a moaning mess still. Thomas soon started deep throating me and I grabsmed his hair pulling it a bit and pushing his head down. He moaned that soon sent so many vibrations through me.
"DADDY~ take the cock ring offf please and swallow every thing please daddy." Thomas did exactly that. A came in his mouth and he swallowed everything still bobing his head. I continued moaning. He soon sat up and panted. I did the same.
"Did my kinky little boy enjoy daddy fucking him hard without anything on or any stretching. Then have daddy suck him off and swallow everything that came out of you." I nodded. I couldn't breathe nor walk for right now.
"Daddy little kinky boy did. In fact he wants to do it again when we leave next week." I was still a bit hard. So I took Thomas hand and put it on my dick. "Jerk me off daddy please." I said.
"If that's what daddy baby boy wants then he gets it." He started stroking me fast. He took his thumb and ran it over my tip. His tounge soon ended up running over my tip too. I came soon after he did that.
"I'm tired baby." I said dozing off on his shoulder.
"Then rest." I fell aslepp after thomas said that.
~time skip 1 hour~
"Hey lex what is your ring size?"
"Oh hmmmm I think a twenty. Why Thomas?" I said.
"No reason just wondering." Thomas got up and made a cup of coffee then came and handed it to me.

A/n Well i just got finished moving and write this chapter all morning love you guys who still read this.
Also happy birthday to kaiyastar17
Word count 1446