Graduation

Hey y'all update again yay.
Leanne
*Thomas pov*
I'm up at five in the morning cooking for Alex. I'm graduating with him im so happy.
*Alex pov*
I woke up around five I'm the morning having to use the bathroom. I got up and had a sharp pain zip through me. I was either having some back pains or I will be sent to the hospital soon...(thanks EmptyInside101) I lay back down and go back to sleep as soon as I close my eyes pain comes again. I know that I'm gonna end up in the hospital. But beside that horrible thought I was dreaming about asking Thomas to marry me. My middle school bully turns into my high school crush to my high school date turns into my college lover. Fuck I'm in love.
Thomas pov
When the food is done I bring it up to mine and Alex room.
"Baby boy I have some breakfast." He stirred awake and gripped onto his chest.
"You okay baby?" I asked. He nods shyly and sits up.
"You made this?" I nod and handed him a plate.
"Eat up." I tease. He takes a bite of the food and his face lits up. He takes another bite quickly humming some mm' s.
"T-this is delicious." He says with his mouth half filled with food. I roll my eyes and sit next to him. I take a bite of the food and hum. After I took that bite I kept eating till my fiid was gone. Alex did too.
"That was delicious baby" he says happily. He sat his plate down and climbed in my lap. I kissed his forehead and places my hand on his hips.
"Thank you baby boy. I made them to celebrate this special day and I'm glad you enjoyed it." He kissed my cheek and laid his head on my shoulder. I kept him close enjoying this time together. I looked at the clock.
"We should start getting ready." He whined loudly and shook his head. "Five minutes then we get ready baby boy." He nods and sighs softly kissing my shoulder.

After five minutes we both head to the shower and gets in together washing each other hair and bodies. He kept close to me trying to stay warm once we got out. We got in some plain suits for today but he had a magenta bowtie and I had a green tie. We had our caps and gowns and left.
Alex pov
I was staying close to Thomas so I know I'll be fine. The pain I been having is my heart acting up. The doctor I been going to says if I feel sharp pain and it gets worst I'll pass out and have to be rushed to the hospital. Something's wrong with it but I don't remember.
"Thomasssssssssssssssss...." I whine softly as he drove us to where we are graduating.
"Yes baby boy." I look at my hand and then his.
"My hand is empty and your hand is emptyyyyyyy." He rolled his eyes and took my hand in his. "Yay." I said softly. When we got to the place I got out and ran to open Thomas door. He got out and took my hand again.
Thomas pov
I lead Alex into the place and lead him to where all our friends were. He sat down and then when I say down he sat in my lap and giggled softly.
"Come on baby boy. You can have my lap on the way home." He nods and slowly got out my lap and back into his chair. He leaned his head on my shoulder and I wrap my arm around him.
"Graduates we will be saying goodbye to you today and that's good." Washington says into the mic. "We have speeches awards and romance." He looked at me and Alex. Alex look like he was going to kill him. He tried standing up but I took him in my lap.

"FUCK YOU WASHINGTON!" he yelled.

"Nah save that for Thomas at your house." He groaned and went a bright pink and hid in my shoulder. He started calling name for awards. Everyone in out formed group got one. Me and Alex got all of them for academics.
"Thomas come up to speak." I moved Alex in my chair and gave my coat to him so he can wear. He put it on smelling it. I jog to the stage and smile.
"Soo college sucks, and it was hard and long." I look at the crowd.
"KINKY!" I hear Alex yell and I laugh. I go a little pink and roll my eyes.
"But besides that we worked hard and we tried our best so good luck in the world." I walk off and run to my seat looking at Alex. "Mhm kinky is what you are." I hear Lafayette chuckle and unroll my eyes.
"Alex come up to speak." He takes his coat off and put mine on. He jogs to the stage.
"So basically in short have fun love life school has surprise and yeah." He moves to center stage and Washington goes to the Mic.
"Thomas come up here." I raise an eyebrow. Once I got closer to the stage I see a box in Alex hands. I get mines out my pocket and smiled. Once I got close to him he took a knee and I did too. He showed a box and I showed mine. We both opened it saying "will you marry me you ding?" He laughed and nodded crying softly. I laughed and nodded too. I teared up and put the ring in his hand. He put the ring in my hand and kissed me deeply. I miss back happily and smiled. I carry him off stage and to our seats. He clunged to me and smiled.

After everything done we get congrats and leave when we're in the car Alex closes his eyes and his body looked limped. "Alex" I got no response. I panicked and drove him to the hospital where I called everyone.

I'm sorry this took forever I been doing okay but I'm getting surgery tomarrow and yeah love you readers and new chapter soon
Word count 1047