.:Strange Message and Arrivals:.

Revised: ✔️
Edited: ✔️

------------------------------------------------
[Third P.O.V]

A bright white light exploded near the ground, making some certain things around them change.

"Search everywhere, men! I want them alive and ready for transportation." Yelled Silas.

What just happened? Well, M.E.C.H had created a device, a one way problem which had turned all the Decepticons and Autobots into Sparklings, smaller versions of themselves to make things easier for the humans to grab them and take back to their warehouse for experiments as mentioned earlier.

But they made a huge mistake; they never scouted the area beforehand, because if they did, they would have noticed Leila Martin, a young woman, running around quietly while trying to find the autobots and decepticons. She had received a message from Primus late last night regarding the incident today; she knows what to do even if she was just human.

~~~Flashback~~~

11:23pm.

That's what the clock on the wall read. On that plain beige wall, scattered among it was also picture frames and drawings by her 3 year old self, not the best artist out there but it was the meaning behind the pictures that she kept them. She never told anyone her scary story of her life as it tended to scare people away or think that she was insane. She didn't want that. But that's what it resulted in. Making her alone and miserable. Her real emotions hidden behind a façade.

That's beside the point of why Leila was up so late, she was trying to find answers for her questions. Why was she up late? Why couldn't she fall asleep? Is something bad going to happen? She doesn't get what others call a "gut feeling" so she has always relied on her brains and strength to do the work for her.

But her answer was given by the sound of a phone ringing. She picked it up, expecting to hear someone but heard nothing. Sighing as she guessed that it was some kids messing around with her. Leila was going to put the phone back down and end the call until something held her arm in place, keeping the phone to her ear.

Leila tensed and narrowed her eyes, expecting the worse to happen such as a robbery or murder. The grip was gentle, this thing was behind her but it didn't seem dangerous. She could sense it's aura: power, kindness, superiority. And that's only naming a few; Leila sighed once again and turned around. She was face to face with a figure, well, actually a floating head, shoulders and upper chest.

It was Primus, his facial expression screamed concern, sadness...fear. Something definitely wasn't right. Primus slowly removed his hand before inching a bit closer to Leila, placing his hand over hers so that he could connect to the phone.

"Hello child. It has been a while young one. I hope you're doing well, I can't stay for long. So I ask of you for a favour, tomorrow at midday, some humans known as M.E.C.H will try to capture my children, both decepticons and autobots. I need you to help them, take them in. You will understand what I mean when the time comes, but never let them out of your sight, if someone like M.E.C.H spots them, it's game over for everyone!"

His voice sounded gruff and old, with the constant buzzing of the old telephone which he spoke through. His mouth never moved when talking but I understood him fully, I guess I have a job to do tomorrow.

I nodded at him as he removed his hand and kissed my forehead, mouthing 'goodbye' before disappearing. Vanishing into nothing, the house turning dark again. Leila placed the phone back down before heading downstairs towards her room. The lower part of the house was built underground, that's where she slept and all the other bedrooms and bathrooms were. She even had a mini gym further down the hall.