.:New Home:.

Sparkling language is all in bold

Revised:✔️
Edited: ✔️

--------------------------------------------------
[Leila's P.O.V]

After all the bots had entered my home, they were all snuggled up by the fire place in the living room, blankets wrapped tightly around them as they warmed up. Some bots on both sides conversing with eachother.

Bulkhead and breakdown recalling memories of fights they had together, Arcee and Starscream mocking eachother while Cliffjumper listened, Bumblebee and Knockout about racing, Optimus and Megatron remembering the good times on Cybertron before everything changed. Ratchet was sat on my lap on the sofa as he watched everyone converse while Soundwave was getting some much needed rest snuggled into my chest with a blanket covering him. He barely rests when working on the warship.

[Third P.O.V]

Leila smiled lightly as everyone conversed with eachother, mostly happy words but nonetheless, it was something other than a fight. Leila's left hand has been subconsciously rubbing the top of Soundwave's helm for a while now and thanks to her actions, the mech had drifted off to sleep faster than she thought. She noticed how glued Soundwave had gotten to her over a couple of hours, it was cute and adorable in her opinion and she didn't mind it at all, she thought that Soundwave seeing her as his carrier would do good to him. If only the others could see how much she could help them.

Her eyes drifted towards Ratchet who was watching everyone converse too, but he wasn't in a conversation with anyone which was odd. Leila rubbed the top of Ratchet's helm to gain his attention, he stiffened at first before relaxing into her touch, too relaxed that he fell back on her leg, causing her to giggle a bit.

Ratchet quickly regained himself before huffing and scooching closer to her, lying on Leila's right side of her abdomen, finding comfort there. His back layed against her arm as he snuggled into her.

"This is a nice change from war for once. Don't you think? It's nice to see you all not fighting and being relaxed, but I don't know why you're not joining them. Unless if you are still unsure about everything, you can ask questions if you want or stay there. You don't have to converse with them if you don't want to." Leila whispered to Ratchet.

Said mech looked up at her with beautiful blue electric eyes, finding pride and adoration in them, including curiosity and astonishment. Ratchet turned back to look at everyone talking before facing Leila again.

::It is nice, we all need a break from war and this is the perfect opportunity. I do have questions, yes, but I will ask them when everyone else is listening so that you don't have to repeat yourself.:: Replied Ratchet.

Leila nodded and smiled faintly, watching Ratchet turn back to the group and grab Leila's hand, noticing how he pulled it close to him and snuggled into it. Hugging the hand as if it would disappear along with the rest of Leila's body, the woman stroked his cheek as he slowly drifted to sleep. Also being one of the few bots who ever got a decent recharge during this war.

Leila felt bad for them, she partly blamed the council for it all, they should've seen it coming but Megatron didn't need to solve it through conflict. His and Optimus' friendship was beautiful, it was a pity that it had to be ended, if only the council could see what was happening to the lower class of Cybertron, then none of this would've happened. But then again, she wouldn't have met them all as Sparklings.

Leila checked the time to see it reading 2:34pm. It had not been long since she first found them all in those woods.

Looking back at the Sparklings, she spotted Arcee and Cliffjumper talking happily to eachother, she wondered if the two were in love as they had both been glued to eachother. She watched Knockout now converse with Breakdown, they're literal opposites yet best friends which was surprising. Bumblebee was talking to Bulkhead about times back on Cybertron. Starscream was sat on his own near Leila, watching everyone.