10- what's wrong?

KIM SEOKJIN POV
The next morning I tried to avoid Namjoon, I don't really know why. I just don't really want to talk to him right now. Flashes of what Jen Jeyong did to me keeped popping in my head. I woke really early and showered, i changed and I put on a hoodie to cover my face and grabbed my bookback and dorm keys and left.

I went to my locker and put my bookpack in there and took my books out. A little pink  paper fell on the floor, I picked it up and start reading it.

Hey Jin,
Just warning you, today something will happen. And that well be my revenge for taking Namjoon away from me.
-kisses Jeon

I quickly crumble the piece of paper and close my locker. I go the nearest trash can and throw it away. I put my hood up to cover my face and start to head to class. I wonder what will happen.

[YESTERDAY WHEN YEONGN FINISHED TALKING TO JIN]

MIN YEONGN POV
I walk away from Jin and Namjoon that is on the floor drunk. I walk inside my dorm and see a figure sitting on my bed. I quickly turn on the lights and see Jeyong sitting on my bed, "What do you want?" I ask. He looks at me with a smirk, "you know exactly what I want" he says standing up and walking towards me.

He punches my face and I fell on the ground. The next thing I knew the black world started to take over me
.......................

I open my eyes slowly, my head hurts. I look around and notice that I'm not in my dorm anymore. I try moving but can't, I look down and see that I'm tied in a chair and my feet are tied. I look around again and see I'm in a dark room, that is empty and a small window. I hear foot steps and the door opens, Jen Jeyong.

"LET ME GO" I shout. He smiles, "I will but I first I need you to do something for me" he says pulling a chair out and sitting in front of me. "What is it?" I ask with a eyebrow up, "I want you to help me find someone that can help me, with getting Jin back" he says.

"I don't know anyone, and if I did I will not tell you because Jin is happy right now with Namjoon and you are just going to mess them up" I say.

He raises his eyebrow, "Namjoon?". Oh....SHIT I just messed up, he doesn't know That Jin is already hanging out with someone, should I say it in that state?. "Who is he?" He asks, "I put to much information out, from right now my mouth is close" I say.

"Wait a minute, I know who can help me with getting Jin back and that Namjoon guys away from Jin" he says with a smirk. My eyes get wide, "w-who?" I stutter. "Jeon"..............

[NORMAL TIME]
KIM NAMJOON POV
I wake up with a headache, I hate this hangover. I get up and notice that Jin's bed and my bed are not together anymore, I get confuse. Did I do something yesterday? I look over at my night stand and see a note with a bottle of pain killers and some water.

I grab the note, and read it.

Dear Namjoon,
I hope this pain killers help you with your headache
Have a nice day at school..
-Eomma aka Jin

I smile at the note. I get up and grab the water bottle and the bottle of pills. I put a pill in my mouth and then drink the water. I quickly get up and go to the shower with a towel, I bath. I go out and change in a black t-shirt and then put my black leather jacket. I put on some skinny black jeans and some black converse.

I get my bookpack and my dorm keys and head outside. I get to the school side of the building and go to my locker, I put my stuff in there and take out my notebook. I close my locker and see Jeon walking to me, I roll my eyes. "Hey, Namjoon" she says with her high pitch annoying voice, she is with her other little sluts, Jessica and June.