30- Solve problems

KIM SEOKJIN POV
"Jin, this is the second time you have been in my office" Miss Molly says positioning her glasses "and I hope this is the last time I see you here because if I see you again sitting down in that chair I will call your dad, and you are lucky because I haven't even called him yet about what you have been doing here but he will find out one day" she says staring at me.

I just keep silent, "Jin I know you are strong in the inside and you want to help you friends, but fighting does not solve problems, Kim Joon-lee was expelled so now you don't have to worry about him hurting you and your friends, no more fights alright?" she says.

I nod my head, "yes Miss Molly". She smiles again. "alright you can go now" she says, I get up and bow to her and walk outside.

I then remember I have detention. Ugh why does life have to treat me like this??!! I walk down the empty hallways since school is already finished. I walk to the auditorium, and see Yoongi there already. I sit down next to him, "ahh... You are here already I thought you wouldn't come" he says turning to me.

"well I did" I says. "okay detention students instead of sitting down all day and doing nothing you guys will help the theater students decorate the auditorium for the talent sh-"Miss Jones stops talking when she spots me.

"Jin I thought you were a good student, why are you here?" she asks. "um... I got in a fight trying to help my friend" I say quietly. She raises her eyebrows, "I just hope you stop with your problems because I really want you to sign up for the talent show, I have seen your videos of when you play the piano in your old school, and that you have a beautiful voice" she says smiling.

"um.. I already stopped singing and playing the piano so I don't think I will be able" I say.  "ah.. Come on you can't stop doing what you love to do, come here, BRING THE PIANO" She shouts from across the stage.

Then some people carry a piano on the stage. "um.. No I'm fine I will pass" I says.

"come on just go" yoongi says pushing me out of my seat and pushing me on stage before turning around and leaving. Miss Jones drags me to the piano and makes me sit down, "what song?" I ask softy.

" a song your heart desires" she says smiling. I nod my head, okay okay just chill and move your fingers.

I press the beginning piano key for the song and then I move my fingers to the rhythm. Once the intro is done I start the real piece of art.

(Author's note: I'm doing the song in English)

"So weird, I for sure loved you so much
Adapted to you with everything, I wanted to live my life for you
But as I keep doing that I just can't bear the storm inside my heart
The real myself inside the smiling mask, I reveal it entirely

I’m the one I should love in this world
Shining me, precious soul of mine
I finally realized so I love me
Not so perfect but so beautiful
I’m the one I should love" I sing.

"I’m shaking and afraid but I keep going forward
I’m meeting the real you, hidden in the storm
Why did I want to hide my precious self like this?
What was I so afraid of?
Why did I hide my true self?

I’m the one I should love in this world
Shining me, precious soul of mine
I finally realized so I love me
Not so perfect but so beautiful
I'm the one I should love" I move my fingers over the piano and sing with all I got.

What was I so afraid of?
Why did I hide my true self?

[Chorus]
I’m the one I should love in this world
Shining me, precious soul of mine
I finally realized so I love me
Not so perfect but so beautiful
I'm the one I should love

"I may be a bit blunt, I may lack some things
I may not have that shy glow around me
But this is me
My arms, my legs, my heart, my soul

I wanna love in this world
Shining me, precious soul of mine
I finally realized so I love me
Not so perfect but so beautiful
I'm the one I should love

I’m the one I should love
I’m the one I should love" I press the ending keys and slow down the rhythm and then stop then song.

I take my hands off the piano and turn to look at Miss Jones. "that was excellent, you have to be in the talent show please?" she says begging me.

I smile and shake my head as a yes, I then notice the room was quite. The theatre club is staring at me with their mouth wide open, the detention students are looking at me in surprise.

Then the room fills up with clapping.

I bow at them and walk to sit back down next to Yoongi.

"damn that was cool, Jimin told me he was going to sign up for the talent show, to show his dancing skills, but he doesn't want to anymore ever since you know what happened, he doesn't talk to me anymore he just prefers being left alone" he says sadly.

"talk to him, make him think you know how he feels" I say.

He nods his head

"lets go help Miss Jones" I say dragging him up the stage.

"I hope he still loves me" yoongi whispers.........