Getting to know @___brielle___

Me in Erdas

Hi, I'm Bri! I was born in Northern Amaya, and I summoned Summer, my lion spirit animal, when I was twelve. I'm thirteen and am a new greencloak. When I was eight, my mom, a conqueror died in a battle against the Greencloaks. My brother, Greyson, and I always knew that the conquerors were fighting for the wrong purpose and dreamed of being Greencloaks, even though they killed our mother. After my mom died, Cama, her spirit animal, went nuts and kicked us out of our own home. We traveled south and lived in a tent for a few months. A hunter from a nearby village found us and invited us to stay at their village. We lived there until we were 12, when we both summoned spirit animals and moved to Greenhaven. I'm friends with Maya, Rollan, Siri, Meilin ( when we aren't fighting), and Lizzie. When I fight, I commonly use my quarterstaff or bow. I'm 5' 0" and have wavy dirty blond hair. I have dark bluish-green eyes, that some days can look like the ocean, and others, the color of the trash can guy on Sesame Street.

                            Real life

Hi! I'm ___brielle___, who can be know as Brielle or Bri. I prefer to be called Bri online, but hate it in real life,
for some odd reason. I'm 13, my favorite spirit animal character is Meilin, and I am the captain of the soccer team I play on. I have wavy dirty blond hair, dark bluish-green eyes, and I am 5'1". I have  real- life friends named Kaite, Audrey, and Camryn. I am single though, because everyone at my school is stupid and anyone that likes me won't ask me out. I also have many online friends, like Delaney, Siri, Lizzie, Alex, Emma, and Ann-Marie. I was born in America, and currently live there.