Getting to know @meilin82

Alright, y'all, my name is Selene Fu. I live in Eura, although my family is traditionally from Zhong. My father is the Earl of Trunswick's farrier, and I am one of the nurses. I know how to take care of whip lashes especially. I have naturally curly hair that can't decide whether it wants to be red or brown, but it's leaning toward brown. I have brown eyes. My skin is weird, because it is tanish on my arms, but my face is white and freckly. I am 5'9" and am not the skinniest person in Eura. My father has trained me in all Zhongese martial arts, as well as with the sword. When I turned eleven, I got really sick, so I wasn't allowed to come to the Nectar ceremony, and the Greencloaks forgot about me. At twelve, I naturally bonded to my snow leopard, Malatike. Devin Trunswick found out that I had the Bonding Sickness, so he gave me the Bile. I fought in many battles, until the Conquerors lost. I went back to Eura, until I was approached by none other than Devin Trunswick. Apparently, he needed my help, not just to fix whip marks on his back. I became a Redcloak, and helped Worthy get out of the woods, even though we didn't manage to get the Wildcats Claw.

Okay, real life time. I am thirteen, I found this website due to a Spirit Animals fanfic. I enjoy horseback riding, playing the piano, reading, lip-synching Hamilton, confusing people, going to Mutual activities,(for my church, in case you were wondering), yelling at my siblings, and writing. I look just like my character, except, my name isn't Selene. I have a 4.0 GPA, and had previously hidden my name somewhere in here, but then I found what I was actually going to name her. I also came back on, because auto correct fixed a word that was correct, so my mild to moderate OCD kicked in, which is why my page changed. I am too lazy, (and do not want you guys to suffer through the ugliness that is me) to put up a picture of myself on here, although I will, if enough people demand I do. If you want to know more about me, you can go to my description page, and I have more crap about me there, so, enjoy. If you are not satisfied with information there, directly message me. I hope this clears a bit up about me, so yeah, herpetologist out.

Herpetology is the study of reptiles, just so you know.