Getting to know @Leif777

Above is what Palisade looks similar to. (Yes that's a blue jay)

◾️◽️◾️◽️◾️◽️◾️◽️◾️◽️◾️◽️◾️◽️◾️◽️◾️◽️◾️◽️◾️◽️◾️

My name is Leif and I am female. My spirit animal is called Palisade or Parli (intentional r) for short and she is a type of bird native to Northern Amaya, which are called Everisx. Everisx are about the same size as a parrot and would be considered a bird of prey if they actually attacked anything. They are known for their rare but beautiful song, graceful flying and slight glow. Palisade's passive state tattoo is usually mid flight on the back of my hand, with her head sitting a bit above my wrist.

I am 4'7 tall, have wavy light brown hair and bright blue eyes. I was born in Stetriol but secretly escaped by myself and ended up in Amaya, where I summoned Palisade. I tried staying to myself throughout the second conqueror war but became recruited by the Greencloaks half way through. I prefer not to fight and never kill, but if I had fight  my weapon of choice would be my wits, bow and arrows or a staff. I am mainly friends with the Keeper, Finn and Erlan, but I also know Kalani, Lishay and Abeke. Also, I commonly spend time with Lenori.

I was training to be a nectar administrator, but scince that isn't needed anymore the main things I do as a Greencloak are general errands, peace making work (Generally at Stetriol) and casual traveling, helping as many people I can. Palisade and I are great partners, we share a strong bond but are still discovering new things everyday. Some abilities I receive from Palisade are gracefulness, summoning blue light orbs, deadly accuracy, improved leaping (you could say I'm kinda gliding), radiate calm energy and I can sense danger (and very occasionally tell what the danger is).