Falling

Edit: Grammer/ rewriting / changed alphabetical order
*currently don't have the full set of character*
*replaced Iida with Tokoyami*
————————————————————————

Bakugou katsuki:
{}——-{}

It was the end of the school day... thank god! I mean.. school isn't that bad! ... hopefully...

you walked, your back facing the school as you strayed further and further away from the entrance...
You got to the gates.. seeing a familiar redhead and a blonde bitch...Kirishima and Bakugou...

They had been waiting for you...
but it had looked like katsuki was being forced to stay... if only he liked you.. { enter dramatic sigh from author }
Kirishima was waving, motioning to you that they where infact.. waiting for you...
  you were debating...
Should you go over? Should you say hi? Should you... just leave? Because.. well Bakugou was giving you a stare.. a death stare... since the whole boot situation earlier... maybe he was finally calm... maybe...
...you decide to go...
"Hi!-"
You were cut off...
you had fallen...
more like tripped...
Your knees bloody and bruised as you let out a grunt of pain, making an 'oof' sound...

You heard laughter... fucking laughter...
Katsuki loud laughs filled the stiff air.. he wasn't even ashamed of keeping his laugh in... he didn't care.
Kirishima was trying desperately to be a gentleman holding out his hand to offer you help... but he couldn't.. he couldn't help you up, he was laughing too much... clutching his stomach.

A ring has erupted, making the two boys stop laughing, Kirishima checked his pocket, taking out his phone and sighing with a chuckle

"Sorry guys! I have to go home..." he said,
Frowning as he looked between you and Bakugou, knowing that maybe leaving you both alone wasn't the best idea... but you can't argue with moms!
He left, leaving you on the floor with beaten knees...
"Ow.. fuck" you mumbled, standing up slowly as you let out a gasp as you started to fall back.. trying to grip at anything to gain back your balance...

You had been saved, a firm grip on your wrist yanked you back into balance. Katsuki eyes glistened in the sun as he stared down at you, gulping back the fear of what was to come...

Nobody moved
Nobody spoke...
Bakugou kept a firm grip, he was afraid that you would fall again.. or no he was just being a hero! That's what hero's do of course! It's not like he cared...

... you cleared your throat, your head tilting so you looked away,
"Hey... you can let me go now... I'm balanced" you said, your words were stirred with a weary embarrassment.
He obliged.. his hand releasing his clutch on you.. he really didn't want to let you go... but what could he say?
That he wanted to continue to hold you?
To make sure you saved?
That was silly... just like the stupid feeling of his heart beating faster every time he took a glance at you...

...it was just pure silliness.

Fumikage Tokoyami:
{}——-{}

"What do you mean! Math is so hard! Like if I was a math teacher... I would be fired that how bad I am! I'm stupid!" You complained to the male... sighing frantically as you backed up your things, your classmates were pushing and shoving out the doorway as the bell had just rung.. signalling the end of the period...