who can lowkey bang their shawty with no hestitation.

Edit: Grammar/ rewriting / changed alphabetical order
*currently don't have the full set of character*
*replaced Iida with Tokoyami*
————————————————————————

Bakugou katsuki
{}——{}

Midoriya Izuku

Even though he swears that deku is useless and can never compare to him. He does have issue with him now and especially with him getting much more confident and well built. Simply Bakugou is scared that you will find someone like midoriya, a kind and considerate guy who will be willing to corporate with you and learn with you.

Fumikage Tokoyami
{}——{}

Everyone. Fucking. Person. Alive.

To be honest, the male is very protective and jealous. He just hate everyone who dares to look at you in the slightest way.

Kirishima Eijirou
{}——{}

Todoroki Shoto

Even though Kirishima is very positive about himself, he does have insecurity's. A lot of them begin with other fellows trying to take his partner, especially Todoroki Shoto. He just seems so masculine and manly.. Kirishima looks up to todorokis a lot and he just feels like a simple guy compared to him.

Kaminari Denki
{}——{}

Bakugou katsuki

Kaminari really is insecure when compared to Bakugou, since Bakugou is somewhat popular with the ladies and guys. Compared to Bakugou, denki just feels like a simp, while Bakugou is like a god.

Midoriya Izuku
{}——{}

Bakugou & Todorki

Izuku is very insecure, even though he is learning to grow more confident and charming, he can't help but feel like todorokis or Bakugou will be a much better fit for you then him. But of course, he isn't just going to simply give you up just because a better guy comes along. He will fight for you, especially even if it's is two best frenemies.

Todoroki Shoto
{}——{}

Momo Yaoyorozu

You may be asking why; but to be fair, Todoroki and Yaoyorozu have similar tastes and types. It just so happens that Momo has took a keen liking to you, friendship and in other ways. It just makes todorokis blood boil, he doesn't want to let you go, you both are meant to be.