Who's the more responsible

Edit: Grammer/ rewriting / changed alphabetical order
*currently don't have the full set of character*
*replaced Iida with Tokoyami*
————————————————————————

Bakugou katsuki
{}——{}

Bakugou... is a guy who has no empathy for his significant other, so he has no trouble saying 'no' to any of yours ideas, which leads him to  be more of the responsible one.

It's not that he doesn't like your ideas.. he just prefers to be the one to schedule the dates, hang outs, food, etc.
He hates being a slacker, there for he doesn't want to be the one to just lay back and relax in the relationship .. though that rule doesn't necessarily apply to his 'pants'.

Fumikage Tokoyami
{}——{}

You both are pretty well balanced with responsibility but if only one of you where responsible it would definitely be tokoyami.

he is more of the dominate lover , he doesn't like to control his significant other, but he doesn't mind them to just follow him around like a small bird.

Kirishima Eijirou
{}——{}

It's half and half, both lovers in this relationship are balanced equally with responsibility.

If Kirishima pays for a date, then most definitely the next date will be on you.
If you both get into a disagreement, you both will try your best to make up quickly.

Kaminari Denki
{}——{}

Let's face it.. denki isn't the brightest, nor is he the prettiest.. but give him credit! The boy is as cute as midoriya Izuku!
You tend to be more of the responsible type, he does feel remorse for how much you do, and even though he knows, he still somewhat takes advantage of your responsibly and always relies on you to make the first move.. surprisingly.

Midoriya Izuku
{}——{}

He always feels like he can do better, try harder, and succeed at anything he can put his mind too.
He takes full responsibility for how a date turns out, but he's respectful to know that you can plan out and organize a date together as well.

Though he tends to be shy when it comes to talking, hugging, kissing.. etc. So he prefers that his lover to do the first move.

Todoroki Shoto
{}——{}

Todoroki isn't necessarily well with projecting his feeling, which leads to him leaning on you to start and suggest new things. He will pay on dates since he insists that he use Enji's credit card.

You are totally okay with this, you try your best to understand where Todoroki is coming from, and in return he is slowly trying to think of your feelings as well.