56

after date night

Beyoncé kissed down the smooth skin owned by her girlfriend from the neck down. Every kiss left a mark, she was proud of her work. Nicki held the back of her neck, bottom lip trapped between her teeth.

Beyoncé loved how sweet she always smells, it was as pure and sweet as her skin tastes. The only thought that could be made was that Nicki tastes just as sweet. Pure.

Nicki was in her lap in a straddling position on Beyoncé's bed. As Beyoncé kissed down lower, Nicki's breath quickened. She was more nervous than anything right now after  date night fell through as a success and promises were made. Even had a few new propositions sealed--If Nicki covered the whole tab, Beyoncé would go down on her.

Beyoncé had honestly been waiting for the day to go down on Nicki since she saw her "Not a catfish" picture. The couple hadn't been a couple for long but there was still things, stages, that had not yet been reached. Nicki was still new to the homosexual relation and Beyoncé understood that to the tenth degree. She always took her time with Nicki, always made sure she was comfortable, never disrespected her choice or never forced anything on her lover.

Tonight was special for them both. Adrenaline pumping but nervous. Especially for Nicki. She trusted her baby enough to defend her honor and protect her pride, that's been established recently. They had even experienced sex with each other a couple of times in this past week but there was one thing Nicki wasn't sure about.

Beyoncé was only nervous Nicki wouldn't enjoy oral sex. She knew Nicki was an explorer; Loved to explore and was a curious ass girl who wasn't afraid to ask questions. But the last time they slept with each other, she could remember how hesitant her girlfriend had been when her sensual kisses traved deep down south.

Nicki would gasp a quiet one and close her legs softly around Beyoncé's head once she realized the older girl wasn't stopping her ascend.

Beyoncé would arise carefully and cautiously, asking what was wrong,  if she'd done something wrong or bit her too hard.

Nicki would shake her head no. Say she wasn't ready for Beyoncé to take her there, not with her mouth. Her words had come out shy-like and almost embarrassed as if she was afraid Beyoncé would laugh in her face, so as a result, she guiltily chuckled herself.

Beyoncé never laughed at her and could tell she was extremely nervous. She only reassured her she could understand why Nicki wasn't there yet and then cuddled with her instead. Oral sex was a more intimate intercourse as opposed to the basics they'd explored. Nicki wanted to wait. Beyoncé respected her decision without hesitation but only she knew how fucking ready she was to suck the girl dry.

"Babe... Wait." Nicki pulled away, putting her hand up to her mouth. Beyoncé looked at her with warm eyes, licking her lips. "What's wrong, baby girl? Did I hurt you?"

She was almost afraid a repeat of a few nights before was coming. They were in the exact same position only now had they talked about this first.

Beyoncé was joking around when she challenged Nicki at the dinner table. She just wanted to get a reaction out of her but Nicki was ready, unbeknownst to Beyoncé. She was already planning on paying for dinner since she insisted on surprising Beyoncé with a date and she couldn't lie, the last time they had sex, she was craving so much more from her girlfriend.

Especially after last night, she just loved to see the pleasure on Beyoncé's face when she made herself feel good. When Nicki made her feel good. When she came, damn did Nicki love seeing that girl come so beautifully.